Does anyone know how to deal with Love Rats/Players/Losers/Bezness boys

caveatemptor

After 34 years married I have learned that a husbands place is in the wrong!!

annibee

ha lol how true

MrsEnkhili

ok Guys i need to u all pray with me..........the b***h i was on about that is going out with my mans cousins....well they had a massive bust up and she hasnt spoken to him in like a week she has blocked and deleted him off msn fb the lot and he is NOT IMPRESSED!! so please please please pray with me that it will end cuz she deserves it after all the problems she has caused!!! THANKS GIRLS :D (and guys) x

sparkle

fingers crossed babe, she sounds a nasty peice of work if you ask me.

sparkle

Im glad your happy babe x

DebbieZebbes

Hi LMN

Good news! Keep in mind, he needs you more than you need him..........
I'm so glad for you LMN that you're happy he's got back in touch. But what Essem said is very true............ I wouldn't worry about him ending things. They're not easy to shake off even if you wanted to.

MrsEnkhili

they only had argument cuz he wont delete me from fb!! im like hahaha unlucky family comes before u LUV! lol

sparkle

she has it in for you babe, whats her problem

MrsEnkhili

i dont have a clue i really dont. i think it cuz mo would do anything for me and treats me like a queen lol whereas her fella dont really give a s**t about her. but im really praying that allah/god will make them not be together cuz she will really ruin this family if there together. mo was always with his 2 cousins they were like the 3 muscaters lol but now it only 2 of them cuz since he been with her he dont see them!!

loveconquersall

i'm so pleased for you and so glad you kept strong xxx

marhaba

Im so glad he called you, I hpe you feel much better now babe :D xxx

lmn im happy to hear that he called u . what a relief it must of been for u.. i wish u lots of happiness :)

locosgirl

Am glad cos just got a text from him so at least he is keeping in contact. I'm hoping we can chat soon but their house is full of relatives so it hasn't been possible yet.

Thanks all, I really need support right now and your help is invaluable

kaylee_bou_absa

Wifes away from husbands???

Hello everybody hope your all well and happy!!

Im just basically being nosey lol as most of you know i got married in november and have been on cloud 9 ever since, although i have only been back a week and 2 days in the uk, it feels like a month now.. With all the hype over valentines day, which did not help with my trying to stay strong tactics.. I managed, no crying jus a lot of phone calls lol, i was just wondering how many of the women on this site were also in my situation, being happily married but not with their husband xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Aussiegal

im not with my f and it kills me every day i have been home now for 79 days not that i am counting or anything

DebbieZebbes

HI Delene, I am so glad for you that things are looking positive and that soon you'll be freed from your angst........... and that's only fair. I'm sorry you've been through hell and hope that his desserts are very just indeed. Take care and be good to yourself x

Nobody

I mean certain people that I see in the queue in front of the French embassy are unable to speak French, that doesnt make sense to me.
That is a misconception - after they have arrived in France (or other countries), many only need 2 words to live well there: "Asylum" and "Welfare". It is much more noticeable with people from black Africa or Turkey, though.

As far as I remember, is Berlin in Germany amongst the 10 biggest towns of Turkey and in some areas of the town you can live your whole life, go shopping, go to the haircutter and doctor, even work without the need to speak a single word of German. In fact, there are Turkish (mostly women) who cannot speak German after 20, 30 years of living there. That was the reason for a new law 3 years ago - now, everyone who wants to move to Germany permanently has to proof at least a basic knowledge in the german language BEFORE they get the visa. After arrival, they are obliged to go to a "integration course" of about 800 hours in which they obtain more language skills and information about the society. In addition, women are provided with detailled information about their rights and addresses for help.
However, in the end, only those people who WANT to learn the language keep them in their minds and only those who WANT to integrate will do so, but as I said above, the growing ghetto communities provide less and less need to do so. In addition, with high birthrates, the odds are tilting, in some towns in Europe, 40, 60 and more percent of all primary school children are first and second generation migrants already.

More and more countries in Europe run into these problems, some with Turkish (eg Germany), some with Algerian (eg. France), some with people from other African, Asian or Eastern Europe countries.

Migrants do enrich a culture, indeed, but only when they contribute to the culture rather than staying secluded and living in their own culture only. Only if they add elements to a culture, but not when they do their best to change the culture to that of their own - this is called colonisation.

Colonisation didn't work before and it will not work now, not by money, not by force and not by womens wombs. The result was and will be the same in the end, and it won't be a peaceful one.

Tunisianbelle

I was with my husband for Valentines, but we were apart in January for 25 days while he was in Morocco for work and we didn't get to celebrate our wedding anniversary together.

paula01

Delene said:
Ladies, patience. Just got back from Tunisia last night. I can assure you the net is closing. Am bound by silence at present but I can safely say he will get his just deserts. I am feeling so positive and happy. Allah/God is smiling on me. Girls, I feel a party coming on, hopefully, in the not too distant future! Hang on in there with me and keep faith. Your support is so vital.
Delene, so happy for you that youre going to get justice. HE deserves everything he gets. :)

Soltef

Six months and counting every second that passes!