Does anyone know how to deal with Love Rats/Players/Losers/Bezness boys

K

kerrie

oh my god..... she had no respect for u or him at that time then... cheeky really when they say it in their own language. I hate it when my bf talks to another person in his language and i cant understand a word they say.

sianperkins89

marrying cousins is weird. i don't care what anyone says, it's just weird.

RachaelLahmar

Thats the thing though I did understand!!! She didnt know that though until I said to her in Arabid "What!!! What do you mean are you going to marry me" lol

So I havent had that great experiance with Tunisian Women (of the younger generation) uncles aunties sisters mums fine, daughters cousins etc not great experiances, there are probably loads of lovely girls out there but I havent met alot of them! lol

I remember another time when we first started dating my old man took me up to Tunis to meet his aunties and cuzns and everything and they just sat there staring and talking, I know they didnt mean any harm!They werent young either lol Just curious! I suppose!

RachaelLahmar

I know!!!! lol Hubby doesnt think so though! even though he wouldnt allow our own kids to do it, and he wouldnt do it! lol (when we have them) I think its just something they are brought up with as seeing as normal, dont think it is done much now but you still see it happening.

K

kerrie

sian... AGREED

shell

sorry to hijack the thread, but i cant work out how to send messages anymore???
Kerrie houria palace is only 40 each for that week in april... i was looking yesterday.
I have stayed there before with my then boyfriend and its a nice hotel and very central
x x

sianperkins89

my fiancé says personally he wouldn't marry a cousin (Well of course not he's gonna marry me lol!) but if he wasn't then he said he wouldn't marry a cousin, but doesn't find it strange for other people to do that. his mum was gonna marry her cousin, im glad she didn't or houssem would never have been born lol. and his sister was dating her mums cousin a few months back. i just find it a little bit odd to be honest. i think the relation is too close, it can sometimes be like marrying a brother or sister if they have been in your life since birth, playing and seeing eachother often.

sianperkins89

sorry to hijack the thread, but i cant work out how to send messages anymore???
Kerrie houria palace is only 40 each for that week in april... i was looking yesterday.
I have stayed there before with my then boyfriend and its a nice hotel and very central
x x
the private messages thing doesn't exist anymore :)
i stayed in houria palace before too it was so cheap and nice and in a good location, i liked it a lot :)

K

kerrie

Oh kool... ill check it out :) thanks.

K

kerrie

Its very wierd for us. I was friends with a man that was muslim and he was seeing a girl (non-related) and she asked him if he had to have a marriage arranged. And he said yes one day. So she finished with him lol.. didnt see the point in being with him if he was only ever gonna follow his parents wishes.
My bf said two cousin's can never be left alone together :/

bobby g

Its very wierd for us. I was friends with a man that was muslim and he was seeing a girl (non-related) and she asked him if he had to have a marriage arranged. And he said yes one day. So she finished with him lol.. didnt see the point in being with him if he was only ever gonna follow his parents wishes.
My bf said two cousin's can never be left alone together :/

LOL.....why on earth not, many the ocasion I've been in a room with my cousin...never felt the need or desire to rip his clothes off or anything ...:D

olliebaby

Kais was set up with his cousin years ago but she found some rich guy and left him lol....Ewww I think its wierd aswell, he said they never even kissed though - phew!

olliebaby

My bf said two cousin's can never be left alone together :/[/QUOTE]

Ooooh why does he say that??? :confused:

K

kerrie

lol.. i dont knowwwwww..

sianperkins89

lol my boyfriend slept in the same room as his female cousin and sister when i was there as he found it more appropriate rather than sleeping with his girlfriend in the parents house.

K

kerrie

maybe its how his family are.. i dunno. Either way.. cousin on cousin is odddddd.

sianperkins89

cousin ON cousin hahaha ewwwww

K

kerrie

oh no lol... i hope i didnt put images in peoples heads :D i didnt mean they way it seems :X

maynardlynne

oh yes u did...........lol

K

kerrie

:eek:... change subject, change subject, change subject lol