Does anyone know how to deal with Love Rats/Players/Losers/Bezness boys

caley

Hahahaha

I just love those essays dont i!!!

sorry ;)

woudlg

Don't like the sound of him sorry hun - too much pressure too soon. Of course January is too long away - he needs money to tide him over through the winter months. Some men do actually secure apartments with monies sent to them by the woman, but unbeknowns to her she's paid for another week for him and another woman!!.... Keep your wits about you x

Call

Does anyone know why when my partner now calls me no number comes up just the word "call" is it the network over there?:)

caley

Hiya Nicola :)

My boyfriend definately does not 'pick and choose' with regards his faith.

Ahmed and I have never had *** (intercourse) for this very reason. Ofcourse, he has had *** before marriage previously, a lot of it so i hear.......but just after Ramadan 2007 he entered shahaadah, which is the first step on the path to Hajj and becoming a devout Muslim, and since then has been in abstination.

When i first went on holiday to tunisia in january, the holiday where i met him, we kissed and did nothing more (his request, not mine) and when i went back for my second holiday, he spoke to me about it and told me that he had begun his path toward the five pillars and that there were certain things he could not do, *** being one of them. Ofcourse, i was like 'aahhhh!!!' but after attending prayer with him in the Tunis Mosque (one of the only in tunisia to allow non muslim entrants) and met his family in bizerte, i understood completely and I love him even more for it.

With regards alcohol and smoking, these are not grave sins in themselves, not like murder, *** before marriage, homo***uality, abortion, rape, theft of anothers property, blasphemy, the making of idols and the worship of more than one god. The use of intoxicants is denounced because it may lead to one losing his way, losing his link with god and acting in a non-muslim fashion, e.g violence, ***ual activity etc.......this is the same for smoking and shisha, the use of drugs, medicinal or otherwise.........many muslims choose to abstain, but it is not directly prohibited in the Quran. It is a sin against oneself, not a sin against god and not a sin against humanity.
There are a number of these misconceptions though, many people believe that all muslims that practice MUST pray 5 times a day.....but this is advised and it is not a 'grave' sin if one does not pray in this way, same as it is not a grave sin if one does not take part in ramadan or if one chooses to eat unclean foods from unclean hands. These things are forbidden if they blur the path between man and god and get in the way of his worship, however, only the person can make this decision. It is the social taboos in islamic society that dictate what people can and cannot do. Like in any religion.

In christianity there is a verse that says homo***uality is wrong, there is a verse about beating your wife and how this is allowed if she be disrespectful or bring shame to you, there is a clear validation of physical punishment to those who commit adultery, have *** before marriage, have unclean *** in marriage, make an image of god, wear contraception, disobey the words of ones father and mother etc etc......however, im sure a lot of 'christians' have done these things. This is what Ahmed always says anyway, the key parts of the Quran are non-negotiable, but sins that are not 'grave' are left to the individual to decide upon.

Just wanted to say that because my bf is the most devout person i know and he loves his religion and he believes that it is this that has kept him on the 'good' path and not the wayward one.

I personally, dont believe in any religion, so im not really affected by it....apart from the effects of no nookie!! boohoo

Pheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew! done!! :rolleyes:;)

caley

Hey josephine.....im not sure....i always get 'unknown number' wen he calls, but i get his number wen he texts?!! random.

:confused:Hi,

but does it flag up the word "call" as it rings just seems so strange perhaps it is me with suspicious mind this is so good site but i think because they are so far away your mind can run riot.

Delstar

this happens a lot when i get a call from a tunisian land line.

taylor

Hmm...these alarm bells get louder by the hour...as i said in my previous post,i text him today to tell him i needed to speak to him on msn tonight,as some things cant be said by text...he was like,ok baby of course....is everything ok?
What do you know,for the first time ever his computer is playing up so he cant log on.....i text him back to tell him to try again later.....no reply!!!!
Ahhh well....his loss,
He's officially binned!!!! :D

taylor

Also, I think a big thing we're all forgetting here is your children... You need to put them first whatever you decide to do!!! Good luck making the right decision!
Jen you are so right...and my children are the reason i refuse to take anymore s**t from any guy...no matter how drop dead gorgeous they may be :(

arabchique

Hahahaha

I just love those essays dont i!!!

sorry ;)
Think you've found a cure for insomnia, caley ... lol

Just kidding hun ... they make for an interesting read, oh wise one ... :D

xx

arabchique

Hey josephine.....im not sure....i always get 'unknown number' wen he calls, but i get his number wen he texts?!! random.
I never get the number when he calls ... always comes up blank ... :rolleyes:

:confused:Hi,

but does it flag up the word "call" as it rings just seems so strange perhaps it is me with suspicious mind this is so good site but i think because they are so far away your mind can run riot.
Mine doesn't even flag up call ... it's just a blank screen ... :confused:

Jen

Hiya Nicola :)

there is a verse about beating your wife and how this is allowed if she be disrespectful or bring shame to you
Caley, no there isn't. Nowhere in the bible does it say that it is ok to beat your wife. Nowhere.

Likewise the bible says nothing about contraception. And about capital punishment for adultery - This was in the old testament so is therefore not relevent, because if you were a christian (and by this I mean a practising Christian not a 'oh well, I've been christened' but not actually religious) you would be living by the guidelines Jesus sets out, not by the old testament. Jesus preached love and forgiveness, not death and destruction.... The old testament also talks about sacrificial animal slaughter for the atonment of sins, but this is no longer practised...

We really shouldn't talk about things like religion on here.

Scoobydoo

I would also be surprised to see that in the bible...you can beat your wife....hmmm dont know about that

Also, alcohol is a big thing....Muslims are not even supposed to touch alcohol or be in the presence of it....infact this was just brought up in a story in the media recently about the guy who worked in tescos....had to leave and tried to sue them cos he was in contact with alcohol....

selz

Reg..call on our phones, i always get my fellas name come up. Once or twice i may of had call but never usually.
Having said that at the moment wen Kez or Jas r ringin me it's always call no number even tho it's stored in my phone.

K

Kassie

Does anyone know why when my partner now calls me no number comes up just the word "call" is it the network over there?:)
...comes up "external call unknown" on landline...comes up with name on mobile for me :)

xxxx

caley

I am sorry for mentioning religion. But if you read, it was actually Nicola who brought it up, telling me that my own boyfriend picked and chose which parts of the Quran he adgered to.

And Jen, i'm sorry, but the Old Testament is not just 'blanked out' because its a little more hard-core than the New Testament. If you believe in Jesus then you will know that he was infact a Jew. And being a Jew, he was a follower of Judaism, established by the Sons of David.
Abraham, Isaac, Moses....etc.....
I love this view that because the Old Testament says some pretty Un-P.C sh*t....we'll just denounce it and pretend its not as valid or important as the New testament and the 4 Gospels....which obviously say nothing about adultery, punishment, homo***uality etc....

I'm sorry, but when i speak of the 'Bible' I speak of the good old King James version, widely followed, containing both the Old and New testaments.

E.g

Deuteronomy 25:11-12
"If two men are fighting and the wife of one of them comes to rescue her husband from his assailant, and she reaches out and seizes him by his private parts, you shall cut off her hand. Show her no pity."

Leviticus 21:9
"And the daughter of any priest, if she profane herself by playing the *****, she profaneth her father: she shall be burnt with fire."

Leviticus 20:10.
And the man that committeth adultery with another man's wife, even he that committeth adultery with his neighbour's wife, the adulterer and the adulteress shall surely be put to death.

Leviticus 20:13 (NIV)
13 “ ‘If a man lies with a man as one lies with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They must be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.

Exodus 21:15
15"Anyone who attacks his father or his mother must be put to death.

Deuteronomy 22:23-24
23If a man happens to meet in a town a virgin pledged to be married and he sleeps with her, 24you shall take both of them to the gate of that town and stone them to death--the girl because she was in a town and did not scream for help, and the man because he violated another man's wife. You must purge the evil from among you.

If you dont want to talk about religion, then dont make comments about Islam and dont tar all Tunisians with the same brush by claiming that all Muslims living in Tunisia and enjoying themselves, are going against God.

Delstar

religion is a touchy subject, and is often led to individuals to interpet it.

all three of the major religions have similar verses, although over the years many of the texts have changed or re interpreted, the originals however have not...

You will see in all religions, there are some that practice it strictly, some loosely, and some only by name.

Muslims who drink for example, it is against their religion to do so, however some of them still drink, that doesnt mean, it is allowed for 'muslims' to drink, it just means some people still drink.

adultery was banned in all 3 religions, but people still comit it,
that doesnt mean we say christianity allows for comiting adultery, it just means some individuals comit this....

i dont think anyone is perfect, i guess it all depends on how strongly you hold your beliefs because not all christians, and not all muslims or jews are the same.

its very dangerous when we categorise everyone into groups.

to put it loosely

a muslim is someone who belives in the five pillars of islam, which is,

1. belief in 1 god and mohammed as last messenger,

2. one who accepts that it is a requirement to pray 5 times,

3. one who accepts that they have to give to charity,

4. to fast during the month of ramadhan

5. and to perform haj once in a lifetime if capable.

if someone accepts these 5 points then they are a muslim.

with regards to sins and good practices, there is a whole book full of what is permissable and not and there are many remedies to ask for forgiveness from all as most people comit something or another which is against the religion, drinking, adultery, lying, stealing to name but a few...

One thing i do know is that all should respect each others beliefs and not group individuals according to religion as in todays times you can cause a lot of offence.

caley

Completely agree.

I was only responding to Nicolas comments about 'many picking and choosing' what parts they practiced.

I think that religion is something that it within everone anyway, it is definately not something that we can generalise about and nobody here is in a position to say this is right or that is wrong. When religion is discussed on this site, as with any place really, offence is almost always caused, often without intent.

Let that be the end of it!! A smacked bum for the next person who brings it up!! :D;)