Does anyone know how to deal with Love Rats/Players/Losers/Bezness boys

Justjulz

Banned
Oh my Lord!!...There's a lot of religion stuff here isn't there!!.....I love it!!.....I'm trying to make heads n tails of muslim faith and find it fascinating!
I have the english translation of the Kuran and while i understand a lot, there's loads that i'm still trying to get my head round.
It's great coming on here and learning new stuff!!!....Even if it does raise a few eyebrows...thats' religion for u

xx

selz

Oh my Lord!!...There's a lot of religion stuff here isn't there!!.....I love it!!.....I'm trying to make heads n tails of muslim faith and find it fascinating!
I have the english translation of the Kuran and while i understand a lot, there's loads that i'm still trying to get my head round.
It's great coming on here and learning new stuff!!!....Even if it does raise a few eyebrows...thats' religion for u

xx
I also have an English copy of the quran & have yet 2 read it all, let alone master it or understand it!!!

Jen

Ok Caley I have a response for everything you have said up there but I don't want to argue.

And everything in the old testament isnt denounced. It is just not the way you are meant to live your life as a Christian, we are not supposed to draw judgement on other people because we have no right. But there's no point in me standing up for what I believe in here as you seem to already know everything there possibly is to know, whilst at the same time saying that you're not interested in religion, so theres no point me even saying a word.

jacqui0414

as i have mentioned before I have had problems with staying at hotels with my now husband i think it depends on the hotel, but i wouldnt send any money as there are many apartments available now going out of season. I am going on the 7th December from Birmingham got the flight for £98 return although have to travel from Glasgow but its ok me and hubby sharing the driving :)

just be on your guard as many of the guys have said and see what happens

Good Luck xx

Andy

I am going on the 7th December from Birmingham got the flight for £98 return although have to travel from Glasgow but its ok me and hubby sharing the driving :)
Nice one Jacqui thats well cheap! well worth the drive down, hope yous have a great time! :D
Andrea x

Bluebell

Jacqui - who did you book your flight with? Birmingham is not too far from me and at that kind of price I might be able to fit another trip in :)

jacqui0414

thanks Andrea :)

Bluebell it was booked through thomsonfly but i think the price has gone up to £113 now still not too bad though :)

T

tunisiano68

Hi Taylor,
How are you?
I just wonna tell you that he's right about the hotels in tunisia i am tunisian i used to work in hotels in hammamet and souse and they r very strict about tunisians geting in to the hotels with the tourist but the best idea is to book him with you in the hotel when you do it in england thats how i used get in to the hotel with my girl friend well she is my wife now and as they say listen to your heart not to people me and my wife we are married for 3 years now she baby from previeus relationship and we fine living together happy and just to let you know that if you renting in hammamet its usely more then 150 pounds a week for the summer time its around 500.00 to 800 pounds a week but in outside touristique areas its cheaper.

caley

8000 pounds a week!!?

Where are you staying? LOL!! Buckingham Palace!! LOL.

I have stayed in Tunisia through the summer months, both in Hotels and in Apartments.....our one bedroom apartment with kitchen and bathroom and lounge was 300 dinar per month in june, 450 dinar per month in july and august and 300 per month september.....and from october to march it is 275 dinar per month. Ive never seen anything for 800 pounds (1700ish dinar) a week!!!?...unless its like a 6 bedroom palace!!?

And I have stayed in hotels with my bf in Hammamet. Obviously, not the ones he works in (so not Sol AZUR, Bel AZUR or Royal AZUR) but we have stayed in the Emira and the Belair before and nobody batted an eyelid. If you stay in very expensive hotels where the animation team and staff KNOW your bf, or if ur bf has ever worked there....then you may have a problem.....but other than that, no probs! You could be enaged to marry for all they know........its actually EASIER to get away with it in touristy areas, its in the more quiet areas where people will feel uncomfortable about it.

Obviously i havent lived there though, this is just my experience of things in Hammamet. xx

Andy

yep....me too caley, i have stayed in loads of hotels, mostly in Hammamet Yasmine with my (now) hubby and no one every said anything..even when i booked it from the UK it only had my name plus one 18+ and not my hubbys name ...so i could have just picked him up!:rolleyes:
I met another girl there who was literally picking up different guys on different nights and bringing them back too...nothing said to her.. aslong as she paid!:D
Although there are loads of posts from others on here saying they have had problems think it depends on the area...anyone stayed in a sousse hotel with a partner and had/not had problems?
Andrea xx

caley

Hahaha! This girl sounds hilarious! What a little Monkey!! LOL.

I havent stayed in Sousse, but we've done the same in Djerba......i always wonder what people mean when they say 'problems'....like....does the hotel manager come up to you and look at him and say no.....or what? I couldnt imagine that happening in any of the hotels ive stayed in, even if they didnt like the person im staying with.....im a paying guest and the customer is always right!!.....this has always been the attitude ive seen!

But anyway, if u cant get in at one hotel, you just got to the next, or do as Andy did and book online........but apartments are cheap.....espesh in winter months....so dont waste money on a hotel wen u could rent for half the price!! xx

Essem

Staff member
Hi Taylor,
How are you?
I just wonna tell you that he's right about the hotels in tunisia i am tunisian i used to work in hotels in hammamet and souse and they r very strict about tunisians geting in to the hotels with the tourist but the best idea is to book him with you in the hotel when you do it in england thats how i used get in to the hotel with my girl friend well she is my wife now and as they say listen to your heart not to people me and my wife we are married for 3 years now she baby from previeus relationship and we fine living together happy and just to let you know that if you renting in hammamet its usely more then 150 pounds a week for the summer time its around 500.00 to 800 pounds a week but in outside touristique areas its cheaper.
Careful with your answers guys - tunisian068 quotes on blogs that English people always 'complane' - what a plonker.

crazypink

No wonder they bloody complain if they try charge that 4 an appartment!!!
Wow u cud go all inclusive 4 less lol x x

K

Kassie

No wonder they bloody complain if they try charge that 4 an appartment!!!
Wow u cud go all inclusive 4 less lol x x
:confused: It's not that hard to book accomodation!!!!!:rolleyes: It just takes a wee bit of effort!!!!!!

xxxx

crazypink

Hav neva paid anywhere near that 4 an appartment!! we lucky n always stay at same place near PEK - close 2 the beach. x x

Lizj

OK, I give up searching, give us a clue as to where this thread is!!! I'm supposed to be writing an assignment for work but this is much more interesting.

K

Kassie

OK, I give up searching, give us a clue as to where this thread is!!! I'm supposed to be writing an assignment for work but this is much more interesting.
...just go into search and type "take a break" ...I guess you will find it! lol:D

xxxx

caley

hahahaha

I keep re-reading!! 800 a week!!??? Jesus! xx

taylor

Hi everyone :)
so the update is.....iv had long chats with this guy over the last few nights and have told him my thoughts and feelings on everything.
I let it be known to him that under no cir***stances would i ever send money to him for anything,and that im not that desperate for a man that i would let him make a fool of me,and most of all my children come first no matter what.

He seemed to take it really well and said he respects me for my honesty and he never meant to make me feel this way...he is fine with the suggestion of booking a hotel in january but he thought i was taking the children and an apartment would be better for us as a family.

Well i thought i had it all worked out a few nights ago....get rid of the sleazeball and move on....now im not so sure as he seems keener than ever the last 2 days....:confused:
Arrrgggghhh MEN....i wonder if its too late to join a convent :rolleyes:

M

MEMO43

lol oh Taylor these men creatures really know how to complicate things dont they! You could do what I've done and become a BAV !! :D

Seriously I hope whatever you decide is right for you and your kids works out for you all x