Hey Memo....would it be really dumb of me to ask what a BAV is??? :eek: lol
Whatever it is,it sounds good to me right now :D xx

M

MEMO43

lol Born Again Virgin :D

taylor

:eek: he he....ok where do i sign???? :D

taylor

Yes well iv decided im not signing up after all....i dont mind being born again,but the virgin bit.....:eek::eek::eek:

Patrice

Banned
Arrrgggghhh MEN....i wonder if its too late to join a convent :rolleyes:
Hun, men are all annoying except for the ones that are already dead ;)

M

MEMO43

lol Patrice it's good to have you back in the forum!

Patrice

Banned
lol Patrice it's good to have you back in the forum!
Thanks M. :) I missed you all too much and now that... the magic is gone maybe I can spread some smiles here and there ;)

xxx

N

nela

Hi Taylor
It sounds really strange..i think you can get an apartment through any Tunisian based company, pay them via debit card and avoid sending any money to this guy. If he wants you over so quick he should not have any problem if you do it your way. Trust your instict and also people on this site their advice is 99% right .

arabchique

Welcome back, Patrice ...

:D :D :D :D

xxxx

KIZZEY

Welcome back Patrice hope you got your feelings together and sorted, knew you would miss the site it's so hard to read the threads and not comment isn't it. x

Patrice

Banned
Welcome back Patrice hope you got your feelings together and sorted, knew you would miss the site it's so hard to read the threads and not comment isn't it. x

Thanks Kizzey
Yes, I guess I am feeling more rational than emotional which lets me see things in another perspective.
And there are many interesting threads here, although from 2 different cultures which I don't belong. But I sure miss participating :)

xxx

[email protected]

hi,i am new to this site and i wanted to say my story,too and tell me your opinion.i was at tunis this summer and i met a man working in one of the hotels we stayed.i didn't pay attention to him,but i wanted to buy something from him(bad english)he couldn't understand so i drawn to a paper i had in my bag,what i wanted.the paper was my business card.he used it to call me 2 dayw after we left his city.he sent me his msn adress and called and write sms all the time.then we start talking in msn,yahoo,mails.he said to me he love me,he want to marry me,,etc.etc,that i am the one,he was lost before he met me,and do many bad things,and had many,many,girls but just using them.he also told me i must go back and see him.not september because of the ramadan but october..of course i had work,and no money because i am new at my work and i explained that the most quicly i can go back is december.he said he will wait and everynight when he came back from work we chat,chat.i saw his sister,his mother,he talked to me about his life(difficult),his family,his friends,some of his dreams.then one day he calls me and says one of his friend is going to start business and if i can sent him 5000 euro.i explained that i don't have this money.then he said at least 1000.i felt so bad for him.he wanted to use me but not the right person he fell!so i said i want to stop talking with him.he accepted that.i wante to believe i am wrong because i really liked him,as a person,from what he said,but ..i think i did the right thing.we talked after 2 weeks this friday but as..just friends.

Sana

www.tunisia.com

Hi Lara;
welcome to the forum :) really your story is interesting , indeed u did the right thing because this man is clearly wants money not marriage or love . Bravo , u are clever ;)

Patrice

Banned
he said to me he love me,he want to marry me,,etc.etc,that i am the one,he was lost before he met me,and do many bad things,and had many,many,girls but just using them.he also told me i must go back and see him....about his life(difficult)
I can't help it, I am so sorry, but some of these words were said to me just like that. Can somebody borrow these guys new books on the same subject please? :rolleyes:

BTW: Also, can anyone borrow books on how to be polite? Because 2 or 3 weeks ago I sent another funny Tshirt with "LOG IN / PASSWORD" and his way of saying "thank you" was: it's cold now, send me a jacket, a black one, very fashion"

[email protected]

i was really interested to know another culture and i think i fall in love a little...and i was really unhappy when i said goodbye,and then i found this site while i was trying to find something to understand tunisian men.thank you ,you really helped me to see that i didn't think bad for him with no reason ...and surprize....i am not the only one.relaly,reading these stories makes me feel part of you.i liked tunisia,and i believe people there ,are really kind although one of them try to took advantage of me.kisses.thanks

Scoobydoo

Caley, I think its great that your boyfriend follows his religion they way that he does, and its quite refreshing to hear, because unfortuantely a lot of tunisian men do not. I do have to say though that alcohol IS prohibited….so anyone that does drink is choosing not to follow this part. And just to be clear I said it sounds like he is "seemingly" picking and choosing, I don’t know him have never met him so couldn’t say this with any kind of certainty….

Yes religion does cause a lot of offence to some people, but I don’t think that this should mean we shouldn’t talk about it…last time I checked this forum had freedom of speech….i agree that to purposely offend isnt on, but if people are offended when offence is not meant then unfortunately that is their problem to deal with, harsh but true I am afraid.

There is a lot more I could say on this topic, but there doesn’t seem a lot of point at this stage.

Cathibou

Caley, I think its great that your boyfriend follows his religion they way that he does, and its quite refreshing to hear, because unfortuantely a lot of tunisian men do not. I do have to say though that alcohol IS prohibited….so anyone that does drink is choosing not to follow this part. And just to be clear I said it sounds like he is "seemingly" picking and choosing, I don’t know him have never met him so couldn’t say this with any kind of certainty….

Yes religion does cause a lot of offence to some people, but I don’t think that this should mean we shouldn’t talk about it…last time I checked this forum had freedom of speech….i agree that to purposely offend isnt on, but if people are offended when offence is not meant then unfortunately that is their problem to deal with, harsh but true I am afraid.

There is a lot more I could say on this topic, but there doesn’t seem a lot of point at this stage.

Perhaps you should start a new thread to discuss religion