Doubting Husband lol

catoussama

Hi everyone...my husband spoke to someone the other day..god knows who and they told him that a marriage visa is cheaper and easier than a settlement visa...i told him that marriage and settlement visas were one and the same thing, he asked me to double check...we have already applied for our visa and been refused by the way so im pretty sure im right as hy would i choose the wrong visa but i promised him to check it so...can anyone shed light on the matter lol xx

MellieC

aaahh the idiot friend strikes again huh!

IF you had applied for him to come to the UK as fiance, to get married in the UK and THEN RETURN TO TUNISIA yes there is a visa that is much cheaper, but after marraige he has to go back and you then apply for settlement.

the fiance visa that allows them to STAY after marriage is the same cost as the settlement visa.

the idiot friend will always be telling the truth and you will be a liar, welcome to tunisia! lol

catoussama

Thanks mel :) at least now I can smuggly tell him im right hahaha! xx

MellieC

lol

he won't beleive you, he will always think you could have doe it differently, cos a tune told him LOL

so make sure you explain the "other" ways work out more expensive in the long term!

bobby g

lol

he won't beleive you, he will always think you could have doe it differently, cos a tune told him LOL

so make sure you explain the "other" ways work out more expensive in the long term!
Do they understand the long term....or are they more atune..pardon the pun ;) to the here and now.:D

MellieC

Do they understand the long term....or are they more atune..pardon the pun ;) to the here and now.:D
generally speaking ? NO ~ fred can't see tomorrow half the time let alone past it! but thats fred for you!!!

but when an idiot friend says something, "its a tunisan, muslim many why would he lie" is the answer you get:rolleyes:

he may not be lying, but is probably not informed either LOL

and the freind ~ usually turns out to be the friends friends, uncles, donkeys, whose brother who has a freind who went to france/italy once!

Fred asked me once what i meant by Idiot friend, and that was more or less how i explained it, and told him "all you tunes think all us brits believe it, your dumber than you look"

he literally rolled about laughing, because it is NEVER the actual person they are speaking to, its always somebody said that somebody said ..........:rolleyes:

catoussama

hahahahahahaah :) xxx

bobby g

Mel...you never fail to crack me up...:D:D:D:D:D

missmetal

generally speaking ? NO ~ fred can't see tomorrow half the time let alone past it! but thats fred for you!!!

but when an idiot friend says something, "its a tunisan, muslim many why would he lie" is the answer you get:rolleyes:

and the freind ~ usually turns out to be the friends friends, uncles, donkeys, whose brother who has a freind who went to france/italy once!

Fred asked me once what i meant by Idiot friend, and that was more or less how i explained it, and told him "all you tunes think all us brits believe it, your dumber than you look"

he literally rolled about laughing, because it is NEVER the actual person they are speaking to, its always somebody said that somebody said ..........:rolleyes:
Yup like someone told my BF and his mates that its about 1000dn to get a visa for the UK, so its impossible for them as they will never make that much

He was someone surprised when only having to pay like 100dn at most for the visa's we tried to get him and he had a good chuckle when i reminded him of the conversation about the 1000dn...some scam artist friends told him rubbish!!

tblueyez

:)

Fred asked me once what i meant by Idiot friend, and that was more or less how i explained it, and told him "all you tunes think all us brits believe it, your dumber than you lool

hiya mel hope you are well just been reading threw some of the post all your post arereally really helpful,and some so so make me laugh,i no if i need advice on anything from marriage.visa.food to looking after cats and dogs,your the 1 to ask.keepup the good advice mel,takecare xxxx

MellieC

y'all is laughing cos you know its the truth!!! y'all have had a frantic fone call cos some idiot friend has told him summat and hes in a tailspin, and you sit there patiently explaining ~ and rollin your eyes, well I do after I stop laughing!

they come out with some daft things ~ and its all about JEALOUSY! they pat each other on the back then look for a knife to stab them with!

tbueyez you are most welcome, as for cats ~ there is one spaced out on a sofa each!
must be getting cold, they won't go out LOL then again they never move more than 20 yards from the fridge! they go and "play" in the garden and come back to the litter tray!!! stupid is as stupid does! I think thats me LOL standing there washing/scraping/boiling/peeling the fleshy bits of 3 kilo of sardines for them!!!