Dreams Beach Hotel, Hammam Sousse

caucious

hi one and all, im looking for a hotel that backs onto the beach in sousse, if you come down onto sinbad beach and turn right just a very short distance up from sinbad beach theres this hotel, ive forgotton the the name of it. as im thinking of visiting sousse next year i was thinking of staying there. does anyone no the name of this hotel and give me some info on it please, thanks

Looking at Google Earth, could it be The Dreams Beach.

Essem

Staff member
It could be the El Menchia Hotel, caucious. It has a restaurant right on the beach. But I don't think British Tour Operators use it.

Then just across the road is Dreams Beach Hotel.

You're in 'my hood' now!

sophie25

It could be the El Menchia Hotel, caucious. It has a restaurant right on the beach. But I don't think British Tour Operators use it.

Then just across the road is Dreams Beach Hotel.

You're in 'my hood' now!
I think i kno which one caucious means essem where the little cafe is on the beach itself n the showers are, theres a hotel that you can see from the beach..just cant remember the name..xx

Essem

Staff member
That will be the Dreams Beach - El Menchia is just before that one and right on the beach whereas DB is set back just a little with a small road in front.

sophie25

That will be the Dreams Beach - El Menchia is just before that one and right on the beach whereas DB is set back just a little with a small road in front.
Either way it must be one or the other i would think..x

Essem

Staff member
Definitely - DB has a swimming pool in front and building painted white with blue.

crazypink

I thort dreams beach at the start of this thread lol.........

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

sophie25

I thort dreams beach at the start of this thread lol.........

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x
Crazypink your so clever..lmao ;) :D

annibee

i think dreams beach but please dont stay there i had 2 weeks there june 2009. they brought a new rule in that unmarrieds cant stay there. the staff were rude, the food was diobolical and no choice whatsoever we had to eat out all the time. would never ever go back there again. just my views otheres may say different

Essem

Staff member
i think dreams beach but please dont stay there i had 2 weeks there june 2009. they brought a new rule in that unmarrieds cant stay there. the staff were rude, the food was diobolical and no choice whatsoever we had to eat out all the time. would never ever go back there again. just my views otheres may say different
What a disappointment Annibee!

caucious

thanks guys, but i wont be staying there with a guy as a couple, just on my own for the first week and then with friends and family the 2nd week

annibee

hi cautious. the unmarrieds rule really was not the issue. its true what they say about you get what you pay for. four of us stayed there and we talked to other guests there and they all thought the hotel was a joke.iv stayed in about 6 different hotels in PEK and hamman sousse. no complaints whatsoever. also even if you dont mind not having entertainment, its as well because nothing. please dont ruin your hols by staying here. i only mean well for you x

caucious

hi annibee, thanks for the advice which is duly noted, so i wont be staying there and its no wonder its not on the tour operators list. i wanted one in sousse near the beach, can you recomend one or two, i would appreciate it. x

annibee

hi try looking on travel republic theres quite a few on there. let us know how you go on. im sure some others on here will also be able to recommend. happy hunting. x

Essem

Staff member
Hi Caucious if you'd like me to ask ast the Menchia Hotel for rates etc just let me know your dates etc.

caucious

hi essem, im hoping to go for my birthday. dates sunday 19 - 3 july. or weds 15 - 29 june.
much appreciated, thanks