Dreams Beach Hotel, Hammam Sousse

Essem

Staff member
Thought you might like to see Dream Beach Spa prices (all negotiable and with extra days!).

Hammam 10DT
Sauna 10DT
Hammam + Body Scrub 21DT
Hammam + Seaweed Body Treatment 25DT
Hammam + Body Scrub 30DT
Full Body Massage 35DT - 30 mins
Anti-Stress Massage 40DT - 45 mins
Back Massage 20DT - 15 mins
California Massage 45DT - 50 mins
Anticellulite Massage 35DT - 30 mins
Lymphatic Drainage 45DT - 50 mins
Reflexology Massage 20DT - 15 mins
Face Massage 15DT - 15 mins

Not sure how this compared with others places but it gives an idea of charges.

They also have 3 day course ranging from 180 - 230 DT and you can share it with a friend if you like.

ROULLA

Hi Essem hope that you are in good health! All the above sound good to me, next time i am in Tunisia i think that i will take you..x x:)

I love all those kind of pampering:D

newtosousse

Hi Essem,

I found an English woman who is cheaper than Dreams Beach she charges

Full body aromatherapy massage 35 dinar -60 mins(Dreams beach only give you 30 minutes at this price.)

Reflexology 30 dinar-60 mins

Indian Head massage 20 dinar-30 minutes

She is very close to the Tej Marhaba.

Najwa

Hi Essem,

I found an English woman who is cheaper than Dreams Beach she charges

Full body aromatherapy massage 35 dinar -60 mins(Dreams beach only give you 30 minutes at this price.)

Reflexology 30 dinar-60 mins

Indian Head massage 20 dinar-30 minutes

She is very close to the Tej Marhaba.
Is her name Dee by any chance??x

newtosousse

Yes it is Najwa:D

Najwa

newtosousse

No Najwa, I live in London. I imagine there are not that many English women massage therapists in Sousse,lol.

C

Cas

Does she work in the Samara centre?

newtosousse

Najwa's right, I saw her in her home. Five minute walk from the Tej Marhaba.

caucious

i was advised not to stay at the dream hotel as the hotel was not upto scratch, have i got it wrong or was it the el manchia

caucious

hi essem can i take you up on your offer my plans have changed but i still intend to come sometime between june and oct next year. have i got it right you did mean the el manchia hotel only ive tried looking for it online and had no luck. thanks

Essem

Staff member
Hi Caucious

Yes El Menchia Hotel - I'll ask for rates for you - the bank have taken over this hotel from what I've been told and it always seems to be busy.

Is it single room or twinbedded and for how long will you stay? Would you book on half board basis?

Will let you know as soon as.

gem15

Hi Caucious

Yes El Menchia Hotel - I'll ask for rates for you - the bank have taken over this hotel from what I've been told and it always seems to be busy.

Will let you know as soon as.
I think thats because he is in prison!!! :rolleyes:

Essem

Staff member
Yes so I heard gem - the dramas - better than any soap!

gem15

I know who needs Eastenders when you've got "The Sousse".

caucious

ill be going for 2 weeks and single room and half board. who in prison and is it still safe to go there. am i being to caucious lol

gem15

It's fine. It's just the owner of the hotel that is in prison. You are totally safe. Have fun!

Essem

Staff member
Hi Caucious

El Menchia have main contract with Neckermann Travel and for high season - July and August - are usually full and will not accept any outside bookngs.

However they would accept low season bookings and the rack rate for this year for single room, HB is 80TD per day with possibly a slight increase for next year.

The guy I spoke to said it's best if you either book accommodation only through Neckermann (Germany!) or through a travel agent as they usually have better rates.

Hope this helps!

DebbieZebbes

It sounds like there won't be any British tourists there. I stayed at the Caribbean resort in Monastir and that only had German guests, I remember the Neckermann Travel logo about the place. It was a horrible holiday, the entertainment was all in German, the restaurant and bars only catered for Germans and the staff spoke no English. The loneliest holiday ever!! No offence meant if you're German.