Driving from Tunisia to london

Munjid Cashen

New Member
My car in Tunisia with NT plate number and would like to drive it to london.
What do I have to do with plate number through France and UK?
Any advise please?


Staff member
Interesting given the number of saudi and uea cars driving around London I dont see the Issue.

You will need EU insurance for the car and also have the items required in the car for the countries that you will drive through.

For example triangle/breath testers/yellow jacket etc etc

You may have issues leaving Tunisia if the car has loans on it or you name is not on the papers.

Check with the ferry company as they should know the latest