Easyjet now flying to Monastir

gem15

Starting from the 2nd of June and prices are quite inviting compared to Tunisair at the moment

annibee

:)

Aslemma

It will also be useful for those from other parts of the UK, including Scotland, which have cheap flights to Stansted with EJ.

Aslemma

Sorry, my mistake. EJ doesn't fly from Scotland, but there are flights with Ryanair to Stansted from both Glasgow and Edinburgh.

Scottochott

I doubt if the 2 flight route will be cheaper than Monarch which was offering good prices last year, but remains to be seen. I think I would bite the bullet and pay more anyway for a direct flight. However easyjet does fly to other destinations from Scotland so if the Stansted to Monastir route proves popular they may introduce a Scottish route.

Kris

Administrator
Staff member
Tunis would be the one.

Please please fly there only one option ATM.

Kris

Administrator
Staff member
not looking too cheap in july either lol

looks like a good move for them ! more the merrier

Aslemma

At least the competition may shake up the likes of Thomson and Thomas Cook. Stansted is the easiest and cheapest airport for me to get to at present. EJ do actually fly from Southend, but I very much doubt they'll be adding Tunisia to their routes in the foreseeable future.

Jane BM

Flight prices right now are very low with TC etc.....

lynn

I miss Monastir airport

ronaldinho

hi every body , can a tunisian man go from monastir or enfidha to uk on spose visa for first flight .?

lynn

no you need to go from Tunis I think,

Jane BM

hi every body , can a tunisian man go from monastir or enfidha to uk on spose visa for first flight .?
It doesn't matter which airport you fly from, what matters is that it is a scheduled flight and not a chartered flight for your first flight.

ronaldinho

It doesn't matter which airport you fly from, what matters is that it is a scheduled flight and not a chartered flight for your first flight.
What is sheduled flight ? Jane bm

ronaldinho

Because iv seen monarch doing flughts from enfidha to birmingham and back with a good price and also direct

gem15

Apparently Noulleair aren't happy with this new flight at all. They had no warning it was coming and are in the process of having countless meetings about it. It seems it's ruffled a few feathers.

Aslemma

If you mean Nouvelair Gem, I don't know why they should be concerned, as to the best of my knowledge they haven't flown from the UK for quite a few years. I used to fly with them when I first started going to Tunisia many years ago, but looking at their site now the nearest flights are from Paris.

gem15

If you mean Nouvelair Gem, I don't know why they should be concerned, as to the best of my knowledge they haven't flown from the UK for quite a few years. I used to fly with them when I first started going to Tunisia many years ago, but looking at their site now the nearest flights are from Paris.
Yep sorry auto correct. We have a friend who works in the offices who gave the info. They are upset they weren't consulted about easyjet coming in, like it's their business anyhow. I think they were looking to start the flights coming back in.