EEA visa.. EU free movement- The Journey home on a free visa

love1970

It seems your more worried about the loss of £'s than actually being together.
Well im not going to uk to make another person loose that huge amount for me my partner have a motage she is paying 900 pound a month so even if im there in this dituation i csnt pay her mortage i dont think about my self only im not going to make domeone live in poverty for me

Selmi

It seems your more worried about the loss of £'s than actually being together.
I have to agree only last week you were on a different tread quoting £'s profit and loss statements regarding income that's not even yours ! also why are you applying for multiple visas ,that's not going to go in your favour. Have you considered inviting your partner to stay with you in Tunisia you could look after HER there .

love1970

I have to agree only last week you were on a different tread quoting £'s profit and loss statements regarding income that's not even yours ! also why are you applying for multiple visas ,that's not going to go in your favour. Have you considered inviting your partner to stay with you in Tunisia you could look after HER there .
Ok right i plan for everything before it happens and about living in tunisia thats not our plans we will never do that tunisia is not a safe for a foreign for the moment even my patner doesnt like tunisia truthfully so im not punishing her by living in tunisia

Jane BM

Ok thx we dont can do it im sure financials are alright but we will loose too much about 850 pound a month for that time that we are in ireland and the worst that we can get it back when we go back to uk
You won't get it back when you come back to the UK, don't know what your wife's situation is that she needs benefits in the UK but will be able to work in Ireland??

But, whatever, there will be 2 of you and so as the others have said you'll also be working hopefully, so with both of you working there won't be a loss of income?

love1970

You won't get it back when you come back to the UK, don't know what your wife's situation is that she needs benefits in the UK but will be able to work in Ireland??

But, whatever, there will be 2 of you and so as the others have said you'll also be working hopefully, so with both of you working there won't be a loss of income?
Thats right so i think if uk visa is refused two solutions in the table ireland or tunisia and ofcourse ireland is better and it gives a better chsnce to go back to uk about financials it can be solved easily im sure of that

Selmi

Thats right so i think if uk visa is refused two solutions in the table ireland or tunisia and ofcourse ireland is better and it gives a better chsnce to go back to uk about financials it can be solved easily im sure of that
What makes you so sure that Ireland is for you ? have you or your partner ever been ? And what about your partners disability? Does she have a say in all this ? Or is she the one just paying out of her benefit money ?

Essem

Staff member
Sounds like a plan to get into Benefits Britain :mad:. Not the first and won't be the last!:wtf:

Selmi

love1970

What makes you so sure that Ireland is for you ? have you or your partner ever been ? And what about your partners disability? Does she have a say in all this ? Or is she the one just paying out of her benefit money ?
Right very good question since the day that we started our relation she was concious and she knows that need sacrifice moral and financial thats our decision to fight for it ireland why not ireland if all requirements are alright why it can t be and of course im not escaping from my responsabilities like a husband ill work and help as much i can or you think just im looking tobe there then escape and look for another life of course you think that but most important for me if we both agree and ee know each other very well so you think whatever you wanna think its called freedom lol

scotty_bambam

Right very good question since the day that we started our relation she was concious and she knows that need sacrifice moral and financial thats our decision to fight for it ireland why not ireland if all requirements are alright why it can t be and of course im not escaping from my responsabilities like a husband ill work and help as much i can or you think just im looking tobe there then escape and look for another life of course you think that but most important for me if we both agree and ee know each other very well so you think whatever you wanna think its called freedom lol
I wish you success with your married life,but I think what people are confused about is that your wife is on benefits in u.k because she can't work,yet you want to go to Ireland to get a visa,where she will have to get a job.you can't have IG both ways.she's either fit to work or she's not.

doris

Hello, this post is aimed at the wonderful Marhaba who posted such an informative guide, but please, any advice from anyone is welcome and appreciated!
One of the other replies confused me as it says "does not apply for uk citizens in the UK"
Does that mean that as i am born in the UK i cannot complete the SS route from Ireland if i move my centre of life?
Also...it says my spouse would have to prove that i have moved my life to Ireland, but if thats true how did Marhaba move there just 1 day before her husband?
I am desperate for advice quickly as i have messed up my chance of applying for normal spouse visa by going self employed just 4 months ago.
We are currently devastated.

scotty_bambam

Hello, this post is aimed at the wonderful Marhaba who posted such an informative guide, but please, any advice from anyone is welcome and appreciated!
One of the other replies confused me as it says "does not apply for uk citizens in the UK"
Does that mean that as i am born in the UK i cannot complete the SS route from Ireland if i move my centre of life?
Also...it says my spouse would have to prove that i have moved my life to Ireland, but if thats true how did Marhaba move there just 1 day before her husband?
I am desperate for advice quickly as i have messed up my chance of applying for normal spouse visa by going self employed just 4 months ago.
Maybe it was a typo and meant UK ppl in eu?

Melf

I can't see which section you mean for the "not for UK" but you only have to prove centre of life after 4-6 months of being in Ireland.

You first apply for the Irish visa for 3 months, once this has been issued you can go to Ireland and then in order to return to the UK (apply for a family permit) you have to prove you have both moved COL by working in Ireland for approx 4-6 months, opening upo bank accounts, NI numbers and all of those things mentioned in Marhaba's post :)

xxx

Melf

This group on Facebook has many helpful people and you can post any questions here, there is also a document which advises on all of the steps to take "ss route for newbies"... take a look, I promise this will help and the people on the group are lovely xx

https://www.facebook.com/groups/alison48amanda48/?fref=ts

doris

Thankyou. I have joined a few facebook pages and they really have been superb. How wonderful to have another route to us being together!! We are so relieved.
Good luck to anyone else using this route.
I will be writing a sternly worded letter to Cameron as i have earned more than 18600 since i was 21 and paid my taxes, never not working.
Never seen such an overly complex criteria for something in all my life.
Thankyou all for your help.

Alisont9

I am so thankful and grad for this info and that you have taking your time to do all this for us...i completed the ss route in ireland and have been back in UK since September, as we were granted FP. i am about to apply for RC but i am bit confused and wonder if you would have any examples of cover or applications forms... i have also been worried as both hubbie and I haven't managed to find employment yet..we are jobseekers...

marhaba

Hello there i have only just been on here. I havent been on for a while. But i can try and answer your questions.

Where you stated " IT DOES NOT APPLY FOR UK CITIZENS IN THE UK"- basically and other EU national can excersize their treaty rights in the UK but british citizens cant. They must be in another EU state to be able to complete SS.
You CAN complete SS by doing so in Ireland as did i and my husband.

Answer to second question. When applying for a family permit to go back to the UK you must prove to them that both of you have moved the centre of your life and have no Ties to the UK, such as banks, homes, benefits ETC. You Provide evidence to show you have you centre of life in the State your in.

LeyLey93

Thank you so much for all the information regarding this route. It really does seem a like a good alternative if you are able and willing to move to another EU state.

Sorry this might sound silly, but I notice that there is no mention of the english test which is needed for the other visa route. Do you think it is something still worth them having in terms of trying to get employment in Ireland and perhaps a later date in the UK? You know, to have on their CV?

scotty_bambam

Thank you so much for all the information regarding this route. It really does seem a like a good alternative if you are able and willing to move to another EU state.

Sorry this might sound silly, but I notice that there is no mention of the english test which is needed for the other visa route. Do you think it is something still worth them having in terms of trying to get employment in Ireland and perhaps a later date in the UK? You know, to have on their CV?
Hi, the English test is not needed for as route,but obviously need English to get a job.the a1 speaking and listening test is very basic, its not going to impress anyone,but if your partner has some English lessons will definitely help.