El Mouradi Palace (Port El Kantaoui)

M

MEMO43

Hi Folks

Looking for anybody who has stayed at the El Mouradi Palace (Port El Kantaoui) - thinking of going there for a week in September - any feedback and opinions greatly appreciated (good and bad!)

Thanks
M

Trulymadlydeeply

When I was looking at this hotel I was given nothing other than positive feedback. Unfortunately I had to cancel my vacation. :)

penny27

Hi Memo43

The El Mouradi Palace is an excellant place to stay. My friends and I have stayed here a total of 4 times.We are heading back over this Saturday for my birthday. I can't wait :) We absolutely love it. Both the rooms and the food are great. The staff are ever so helpful too. There is a bar beside the pool called Equinox they will keep that open as long as you are in it, this suited us irish down to the ground. The hotel itself is about 2 mins walk from the beach. There are always plenty of Sun beds etc to no need to get up too early. I have stayed in other hotels in Port El Kantaoui but this by far is my favourite.

I hope this helps.

Penny

Jasmine

Memo..

Have a fantastic trip when you decide on your destination :) xxx

KDW

Hi Memo,

I stayed at this Hotel last year with my 2 daughters, All three of us loved it. Just like Penny27 we found the rooms lovely and the food great, [plenty too choose from]. Great beach also. Staff are VERY friendly and helpful, [loved them] Before we went i read the reviews on trip advisor and thought WHERE have i booked !!! Was really worried..

Turned out one of the best holidays we have ever had.. If you decide to stay here, hope you enjoy it as much as me and my daughters did. x

M

MEMO43

Thanks for all the info everybody - I think I may have just had my mind made up!

Essem

Staff member
Hi Memo

I stayed there on my first couple of holidays to Tunisia several years ago and it was great. It made a great impression for a first trip there. I'm sure you'll love it!

Trulymadlydeeply

Just saw this on, On the beach holidays;

Port el Kantaoui
Dep: 31st August
Half Board
7 nights
£270.71pp

Trulymadlydeeply

Skanes
Dep: 31st August
All Inclusive
7 nights
£343.61pp

Also on same website :)

penny27

Well girsl and boys I am back after spending a very hot hot week in Tunisia. Being a red head from Ireland I'm surprided I didn't melt !!! God I love that country!! Myself and friends had such a great time. Each time I go back I think nothing can top the last time but this time I mean it. The El Mouradi was as usual an excellant place to be. Met some friends I knew there from before and made some savage new friends. On Sunday night one the staff asked us to come down. We arrived and they had balloons, a birthday cake, flowers and drinks for me for my birthday!! Where would you get it!!! This was followed by a beach party with all friends and then dancing in bora bora. It was the best. The rest of the week was more or less like this full of fun,general mischief oh and lots of beer. I am sitting in my office now so so so depressed :) Planning the next trip!! To anyone that is thinking of staying here you really should :)

Penny

xx

M

MEMO43

Booked! :d

feefad

memo when are you going? we're going to pop down and stay in the dreaded palm marina for a few days when we're over in sept!!

M

MEMO43

Hey Fee going on the 16th, what about you?

feefad

depending on when eid actually is, prob popping down 21st/22nd. Might just catch you!

M

MEMO43

Are you flying back to Glasgow on the 23rd?

feefad

nope, sunday flights for me, i think his friend might be on your flight over. I'll ping you my number on face book and you can drop me a text when ur over and I'll see what can be done :)

M

MEMO43

Hi Memo43

The El Mouradi Palace is an excellant place to stay. My friends and I have stayed here a total of 4 times.We are heading back over this Saturday for my birthday. I can't wait :) We absolutely love it. Both the rooms and the food are great. The staff are ever so helpful too. There is a bar beside the pool called Equinox they will keep that open as long as you are in it, this suited us irish down to the ground. The hotel itself is about 2 mins walk from the beach. There are always plenty of Sun beds etc to no need to get up too early. I have stayed in other hotels in Port El Kantaoui but this by far is my favourite.

I hope this helps.

Penny
Hi Penny27

Is there a hair dryer in the room? Also how far from the marina is the hotel? Thanks!

K

KristineElham

I am working with this hotell! Its great, totally perfect! Some of the rooms are a bit old, but the plan is to renovate the hotel soon. But the staff is great, and its nice located and the hotel facilitys is great! check out the spa if u decide to go there!

Best regards

Essem

Staff member
What is you job Kristine? How long have you worked there? Beautiful hotel - first one I ever stayed in there.

penny27

Hi Memo43

To be very honest I can't remember. I always bring my own travel hairdryer so I never looked for the other one. I'll ask one of my friends and let you know later :) It would be about a 15 minute-ish walk from the marina. We would always have to stop off in the Puca Bar for a drink on our way to the Marina from the El Mouradi. :) Good Times :)

Penny