Embassy question for american!!!!!

Hbrown1

Banned
Ohhhhh hun no probs plz look after youself, it all gets a bit scary.

You know where i am if you need me, on here or f.book xx xx

Mrs H

Helen, Thanks so much trying to help me. I'm trying so much to get answer. I'm trying to get him to try to see if he can get the owners address. So scare cos, he gave me address and don't know if it was written wrong. when I double check is wrong. Or if it was check and it turn out to be a PO Box. They are not all to use PObox, he have of them don't have address. Thanks.:confused:
There will be an address for the house he probably doesnt know what it is cos he uses the Post Office box for mail. I had the same problem with H. We put done the Post Office box number for communication address & the house address for where he lived.

anniebx

There will be an address for the house he probably doesnt know what it is cos he uses the Post Office box for mail. I had the same problem with H. We put done the Post Office box number for communication address & the house address for where he lived.
:confused:Nikki so i can show copy of the mailing that we sent to eachother. I have the address where he was born. which is a family home. Can I use both or change to family address, in which family is still living their.

daliroya

Annie,

When I did the paperwork for D, we had the same problem. His mail was delivered to a store on a street near him and when the packages come in, they call him. He has a house, but it is down a rural street, so they have the post delivered to this store. The government did not have any problem with this address.

anniebx

Well!!!! Ladies, I thank all of you for all the respond. To my question. I also went to see my lawyer with the letter. He stated the is O.k. that he can use a P.O. Box. Cos they aware that some don't have a mailing address. So now is the second step to the process. Once more thanks a whole bunch.

anniebx

Annie,

When I did the paperwork for D, we had the same problem. His mail was delivered to a store on a street near him and when the packages come in, they call him. He has a house, but it is down a rural street, so they have the post delivered to this store. The government did not have any problem with this address.
:) Thanks alot. My lawyer said the same that He won't have a problem. He stated that the government is aware of it.

anniebx

Question!!! :confused: Been reading on forum about a English test. Where does he go about it. If someone can help me. Thanks.:eek:

Jenn1125

Annie if you have ANY questions... I can help you. I have already been through this process =)

anniebx

Annie if you have ANY questions... I can help you. I have already been through this process =)
My husband went to police station and he said he has to wait for two week for the respond. I said to him that is a long wait. Is it that long.:confused:

missmetal

Anniebx,I had the hugest argument with my hubby about addresses in Tunisia, coz some of them dont have street numbers or names and it was too strange to understand but its the way it is. So we put his parents address and his address in sousse. We just explained on a separate sheet when we had to give address he'd lived in since he was 18, that not all was known as some places dont have street numbers. (this is for the Canadian immigration) anyway...luckily your lawyer confirmed it.

If you're hubby is getting the B3, then it does take 2 weeks. its the same for my hubby, we're waiting for it now too

anniebx

Waiting for the respond of the report. Just wondering the fast way and safe way he can send me those papers. Cos one of the documents got lost in the mail.

anniebx

May I ask how is he sending to you. Cos my husband send me a register documents and is over 3months and haven't received the documents. Luckly he had made copies before he send to me. :confused::confused::confused::confused:

Anniebx,I had the hugest argument with my hubby about addresses in Tunisia, coz some of them dont have street numbers or names and it was too strange to understand but its the way it is. So we put his parents address and his address in sousse. We just explained on a separate sheet when we had to give address he'd lived in since he was 18, that not all was known as some places dont have street numbers. (this is for the Canadian immigration) anyway...luckily your lawyer confirmed it.

If you're hubby is getting the B3, then it does take 2 weeks. its the same for my hubby, we're waiting for it now too

missmetal

May I ask how is he sending to you. Cos my husband send me a register documents and is over 3months and haven't received the documents. Luckly he had made copies before he send to me. :confused::confused::confused::confused:
Oh crap, that's not good. I told him to send registered too. But he's not posted anything yet. He said he would send all in one, but I want him to send all official docs in 1 envelope and then the application in another. But good point to make copies.

Is there a fedex or dhl there? Will have to look. Thanks for the tip