embassy stamp??

robynnehm

My man's getting confused, poor thing... he's been told he needs to get our marriage certificate stamped and translated at the British embassy in Tunis before I can have it? I was not aware of this and thought that as long as the beladier abd ministry of affairs theb it can be translated into English and stamped by the translator... if someone could give me an insight to this that would be great!! Thanks x.

Jane BM

No, no stamps required at the British embassy.

robynnehm

I didn't think so!! Haha x so he has all the stamps he needs for it to be a legal doc... now he can take it to the translator... and get it changed hehe x

sass

My man's getting confused, poor thing... he's been told he needs to get our marriage certificate stamped and translated at the British embassy in Tunis before I can have it? I was not aware of this and thought that as long as the beladier abd ministry of affairs theb it can be translated into English and stamped by the translator... if someone could give me an insight to this that would be great!! Thanks x.
Has he also been to ministry of interior, hubby did this too, after these 2 stamps he then got the translations done.

robynnehm

What's the address of the the ministry of interior?
Is it this

Avenue Habib Bourguiba, Tunis 1000, Tunisia
X x

sass

What's the address of the the ministry of interior?
Is it this

Avenue Habib Bourguiba, Tunis 1000, Tunisia
X x
actually have no idea, sorry, hubby dealt with all that! x

robynnehm

Could you ind out please? X

Jillimom

Yes that is the right address:

Avenue Habib Bourguiba, Tunis 1000, Tunisia/ +216 71 333 000

Mabrouk (Congratulations) on your marriage - your picture is beautiful. :happy:

robynnehm

Brilliant!! Yes he has the right one x. X thanks so much guys x