English job in Tunisia?

Niddy

I'm a student studying in Tunisia and I have a lot of free time, so I'm looking for a simple job. I lived in the US for about 4 years and went to an American school for the rest of my school life so I'm pretty much fluent in English with the accent and all.
Of course, being a 19 year old I don't have a teaching degree, but I've been a tutor before. I can also work in a call center or anything where I have to speak English.
I'm half Tunisian and half Jordanian.
And thanks in advance.

jm123

I'm a student studying in Tunisia and I have a lot of free time, so I'm looking for a simple job. I lived in the US for about 4 years and went to an American school for the rest of my school life so I'm pretty much fluent in English with the accent and all.
Of course, being a 19 year old I don't have a teaching degree, but I've been a tutor before. I can also work in a call center or anything where I have to speak English.
And thanks in advance.
HI, Niddy. I live in US and would like to visit Tunisia one day. How would I contact you if I need a translator. I speak only English. JM.

Moonsky

And thanks in advance.
I had a contact whose looking to hire tri-lingual persons in a French owned call centre. It's just setting up appointments and the targets (by European standards) are low. It's a young environment. It's based in Sousse, but towards Chott - Merium. If that's of interest I can always get the details across to you. Let me know.