English Test to come to the UK

robynnehm

Yes went and got it yesterday as he was having his b3 stamped etc... up at the ministry off all the affairs hahah... so many stamps!! Good luck to you and your husband Susan!! Thanks everyone for your support!! X x

Pattia86

Congrats again.. I had my test on the same day

robynnehm

Oooo exciting!! Hope you got it!! X x wish you the best if luck!! What time was your test?? X

Pattia86

I didn't go to collect my certificate I thought they would contact us when it is ready. my test was on the 3rd of December at 9:30 PM

robynnehm

Ahhhh his was at 3pm thought you could have been the girl he was in wth hehe... you can go ad get it now or you have to wait for a letter I think x

scotty_bambam

Ahhhh his was at 3pm thought you could have been the girl he was in wth hehe... you can go ad get it now or you have to wait for a letter I think x
Yeah my hubby had a female partner too.what's that about? I was very surprised.

robynnehm

Well I'm.glad it's not Pattia86... becasue my hubby became quite difficult asking her hard questions haha... because he had to ask them all and hed prepared to have questions asked to him too haha... funny bugger x yea bit weird but it's life haha x

robynnehm

It's may sound really odd... but I seem t have lots a forum group on here about the settlement visa where the person had listed her contents as a list for the application... It was so thorough and expanded on Ronaldo's already brilliant list of docs. X if anyone could help me find it I would me tha appreciate it. It was from a good while ago though... x x

Pattia86

Hahaha I had a female candidate ..and for the result we had to choose either it is posted or collected in person..tomorrow inchallah I will go

Yara M

Congratulations

Yara M

I got my b3 in French then translated it into English and I'm planning to go stamp it together with the other documents. Someone told me that the b3 won't be stamped because the original one has to be in Arabic. Is that true??

robynnehm

Hubby got his stamped abd will now translate it to English. It was stamped in arabic x as he has all his papers x

Yara M

Thank you but I'm really confused I don't want to go to tunis without getting it stamped. I applied already for one in Arabic but still waiting for it.

robynnehm

He had his b3 ordered abd stamped by the police in gabes,then he went to the ministry of affairs and got it stamped then got it translated into English and got it stamped again at the ministry of affairs. X unfortunately it's a bit of a faff about x but once it's done it's done x

Yara M

I translated them all and gonna stamp the original ones along with their translations. Didn't he stamp them at the ministry of justice before the ministry of foreign affairs??

robynnehm

Yes he will have done x he's got all the stamps he needs! Thanks x

Yara M

Thank you

scotty_bambam

It's may sound really odd... but I seem t have lots a forum group on here about the settlement visa where the person had listed her contents as a list for the application... It was so thorough and expanded on Ronaldo's already brilliant list of docs. X if anyone could help me find it I would me tha appreciate it. It was from a good while ago though... x x
Wow. Never saw that.what extra was there that wasn't on ronaldhinos? Got me worried now that I missed something

robynnehm

Wow. Never saw that.what extra was there that wasn't on ronaldhinos? Got me worried now that I missed something
I don't think there was anything extra that's why I'm trying to Find it but the contents and thibgs were well listed... im going by Ronaldinho's list too soo onwards and upwards x x still waiting hear your good news x x

scotty_bambam

I don't think there was anything extra that's why I'm trying to Find it but the contents and thibgs were well listed... im going by Ronaldinho's list too soo onwards and upwards x x still waiting hear your good news x x
Yeah the waiting is worst thing.will be 6 weeks Sunday,