Family Visa for National Guard

feefad

Aysha I know of people who have had vv refused and spouse v with no issues so good luck when your time comes. If he reapplies for vv, good luck with that also.

Aysha

Hope he's put it back in and not spent it!

No babe he has not spent it he has more too just took it out thinking it wouldnt be a prob !! But yes going to give it one more shot

Aysha

Guys so sorry keep asking questions but I really do not know much ... If hubby gets a visit visa can we still apply for a spouse visa in August? As in can we cancel this visit visa or would it be a problem?

Jane BM

Guys so sorry keep asking questions but I really do not know much ... If hubby gets a visit visa can we still apply for a spouse visa in August? As in can we cancel this visit visa or would it be a problem?
Bear in mind that when he applies for either visa they'll have his passport. Once he's got his visit visa then there's nothing stopping you applying for spouse visa, however he does need to be in Tunisia when he applies for it, not here in the UK on VV. So there'd be no cancelling the VV once it'd been granted...only the application, which as you know only takes a couple weeks or so to process anyway.

Aysha

Oh ok thats fine... Yes he will be back in Tunisia when we apply for the spouse as he only gets a certain amount of time to be outside of the country because of work

Thank you guys for your help