First time travel to the UK with a visa

ronaldinho

As long as it is a Tunisair flight and it is DIRECT flight to the UK that's fine...but I didn't think Tunisair did direct flights from Monastir to the UK? Double check it.
Thank you very much help jane , yes im sure is direct flight this thursday from monastir to gatwick , you can have a look

ronaldinho

And also i have rang travel agency tiday they said tunis airport is closed for 3 days to fix things , so thats propably why

gem15

As far as im aware Tunisair do not fly from Monastir only Tunis.

gem15

Just double check it does go from MIR as they have tendencies to change places and times.

or is it because TUN is closed for a few days that they have re directed it to MIR as TU790 is the usual tunis flight.

ronaldinho

Just double check it does go from MIR as they have tendencies to change places and times.
Thank you for help jem , did u see the screenshot of that flight , i dont know if i book it or not please help

gem15

Thank you for help jem , did u see the screenshot of that flight , i dont know if i book it or not please help
I would as it's a scheduled flight going into a full immigration airport. It's not your fault the airline has changed your starting airport due to closures as Tunis. Good luck

cherie63

Book your flight :)

Tunisia’s Tunis-Carthage International Airport will close Oct. 14-16 for maintenance work on both runways.

Tunisia’s National flag carrier Tunisair reported that all its flights to and from Tunis during this time period will be rescheduled to Monastir Habib Bourguiba International Airport, 175 km south of Tunis.

http://atwonline.com/airports-routes/tunisia-s-tunis-airport-close-oct-14-16-runway-work

scotty_bambam

As long as it is a Tunisair flight and it is DIRECT flight to the UK that's fine...but I didn't think Tunisair did direct flights from Monastir to the UK? Double check it.
I think they are while they have the maintenance done at Tunis..but yeah .still check.

scotty_bambam

Hi everyone , after a very long stressful time , got my visa granted today whohooo!! So i been looking for flight , there is no flights from tunis airport the next 3 days , so i looked from monastir there is only one way flight to gatwick but ill book a return even to tunis , my question can i go from monastir ? Is no stop flight with tunisair , thank you
Oh wow congratulations.so happy for you.you've waited a long time.

Jane BM

And also i have rang travel agency tiday they said tunis airport is closed for 3 days to fix things , so thats propably why
Yes that's why...Tunis is closed from 14-16th for maintenance work....did wonder why a flight from Monastir.

It's fine then, just make sure you have your marriage certificate with you then you don't have to pay an exit fee at all. Best of luck.

bascar

Just be aware that I have read this morning .... whilst Tunis Carthage is closed for maintenance you must check in at Tunis and a coach will take you to Monastir .... seems a bit strange but that what it said !!!!??? ...i would look into that ...and good luck

ronaldinho

Just be aware that I have read this morning .... whilst Tunis Carthage is closed for maintenance you must check in at Tunis and a coach will take you to Monastir .... seems a bit strange but that what it said !!!!??? ...i would look into that ...and good luck
Ok thank you every body , i will ring both airport to double check , and another question am i obliged to book return , if yes i want to book return next mars 2016 , but as they changed the visa to one months vignette , and i het there ill have to collect my BRP , please help

ronaldinho

Sorry for ortographe

Jane BM

Ok thank you every body , i will ring both airport to double check , and another question am i obliged to book return , if yes i want to book return next mars 2016 , but as they changed the visa to one months vignette , and i het there ill have to collect my BRP , please help
If it's a spouse visa then one way is fine.

ronaldinho

Is booked now , am i obliged to change som money , please help xxxxxxxx

cherie63

You can change Dinars to Pounds at the airport and they will write it in your passport. Only change what you need, there is no specific requirement to have a certain amount. If your wife is meeting you at the airport, you will not need much cash.

Scottochott

Yes, change all your money, or are you expecting someone else to support you?