Forum Updates and Reopening

Kris

Administrator
Staff member
Dear All,

Given the good news that Tunisia has had its FCO travel restrictions changed we have decided to reopen the cleaner forum to co-incide with the release of the new Xenforo 2 forum software which should make things faster and easier to manage/use.

Rather than spend loads of money and have a total redesign of the forum... we have decided to keep the forums skin as clean and as close to default as possible so that updates and improvements are simple to roll out......I hope you like the speed and ease of use of this new updated forum software.

This is our way of playing it safe with the hope that tourism kicks back into gear next year and can start the long road to full recovery.

Essem

Staff member
Great news

ROULLA

Hi Everyone, oh my God I'm so happy. I've missed you guys x x

Vicki

Dear All,

Given the good news that Tunisia has had its FCO travel restrictions changed we have decided to reopen the cleaner forum to co-incide with the release of the new Xenforo 2 forum software which should make things faster and easier to manage/use.

Rather than spend loads of money and have a total redesign of the forum... we have decided to keep the forums skin as clean and as close to default as possible so that updates and improvements are simple to roll out......I hope you like the speed and ease of use of this new updated forum software.

This is our way of playing it safe with the hope that tourism kicks back into gear next year and can start the long road to full recovery.
Great news. I have missed it

Neil

I didn't get the email/memo sorry am late but looking forward to it.

Trulymadlydeeply

Hi Truly mou, how are you doing? How is Z doing with his football? X x
Why have I only just seen this????

I’m fine thanks, hope you’re all well x
He is playing football in Sweden at the moment.