100_5567.JPG100_5568.JPG

Essem

Staff member
100_5575.JPG

Essem

Staff member
100_5590.JPG100_5588.JPG

Trulymadlydeeply

I must say these animals do look cared for Essem. Very first time I went to a zoo there I could've cried, the animals were so thin and lifeless it was awful. Lovely photos.

Essem

Staff member
Thanks Truly.

Yes I saw some poor animals down in a park in Gafsa and I could have cried too.

These ones appear to be well fed, well looked after and have lots of space to live.

There is an army of cleaners there constantly cleaning - result pristine clean.

Quiet a few tourists there today too which was good to see.

gem15

I must say these animals do look cared for Essem. Very first time I went to a zoo there I could've cried, the animals were so thin and lifeless it was awful. Lovely photos.
I just wish they knew how to tack up a horse properly or even have tack that fits. The poor shetland pony had a saddle to fit a shire horse, basic stuff really. :(

S

suzanne

Another lovely walk in friguia today! And pony doing fine and all eating very well and checked regular by thé vet

gem15

Another lovely walk in friguia today! And pony doing fine and all eating very well and checked regular by thé vet
never said he wasnt fed well just not got the correct tack on!

S

suzanne

Did i reply to your posting!! No! Stating à fact!

gem15

Seeing as i was the only one that mentioned PONY i think you were!!!!!!

S

suzanne

I can tell u i wasnt! U dont Like me so stop replying to my posts! That way we both Will be very happy

Jane BM

This thread is about Friguia park.....can we stop being so childish thus ruining the whole thread for everyone else. Everyone is entitled to respond to people's posts...it's an open forum.

ROULLA

Hi Everyone hope that you are all well!

I have been to Frigua park with my family many times and I have to say that I think that the place is very well looked after and I know that it may seem like a weird thing to say but this is the only place where I have seen toilets that look really clean. Very well maintained I must say.

I would recommend anyone going to Frigua park for the day especially if you like dolphins, they are beautiful:)
All in all really great apart from charging 20 tnd per photo, now that is taking the biscuit a little bit but then again this is a choice I suppose.