Further leave to remain

mand

Hello, can someone please send me a link to documents needed for further leave to remain and what application I complete for it, I can't find any thread! Thank you x

mand

O dear I've just been through it and if I am correct you have to apply 6 months before your visa expires I thought you could do it a little before the visa expires o no I think I have left it to late and don't have the 6 months payslips to provide yet

mand

Scrap that just went through it thoroughly and you can book a appointment and do it in a day phew. Does anyone no if he needs to take another English test and at what level? He took one to get the first visa didn't realise you had to do another

Jane BM

Scrap that just went through it thoroughly and you can book a appointment and do it in a day phew. Does anyone no if he needs to take another English test and at what level? He took one to get the first visa didn't realise you had to do another
He will need to do it as well as Life in the UK when he applies for ILR.

mand

Do you no where he would sit the test and how long it lasts sorry for the questions x

Jane BM

Do you no where he would sit the test and how long it lasts sorry for the questions x
Depends where you live, all the information is on the UKVI site. X