Getting Tunisians to UK - The Visa Thread

Tunisian Flower

NW- Don't forget to include your old passport too- it's a requirement. Good luck!
hye Jelly i cant include my old passport becoz here in Tunisia when u renew your passport they take the old one away and you only have your new one on you...i've explained that on the Visa form...they must of know though...

M

Magda

Do not be disheartened when you get the refusal - re-apply referring to the points specified in the Decision. We got the visa for my b/f the second time around, submitting all additional documents, incl. photos, my Tunisian visas (copy of passport), most importantly his work documents and bank statements. Good luck everyone!

Jellycat

hye Jelly i cant include my old passport becoz here in Tunisia when u renew your passport they take the old one away and you only have your new one on you...i've explained that on the Visa form...they must of know though...

Oh ok I did not realise. My husband was allowed to keep his old Tunisian passport but now he tells me that was because it had the valid visitors visa in so he needed it.(we put our settlement app in last week - don't want to say the exact day as maybe some Embassy people read here and sOme of them are bad people n my opinion.

lynn

Oh ok I did not realise. My husband was allowed to keep his oks Tunisian passport but now he tells me that was because it had the valid visitors visa in so he needed it.(we put our settlement app in last week - don't want to say the exact day as maybe some Embassy people read here and sOme of them are bad people n my opinion.
Hope u have good news x

Jasmine

Oh ok I did not realise. My husband was allowed to keep his old Tunisian passport but now he tells me that was because it had the valid visitors visa in so he needed it.(we put our settlement app in last week - don't want to say the exact day as maybe some Embassy people read here and sOme of them are bad people n my opinion.
Good Luck JC :)

Tunisian Flower

oh i see,did u hand papers in here in Tunisia???well is there some embassy people on here???well anyway most people i know here are so nice but yeah there is very few BAD ones''1 or 2'' at the most ;) xxx

Jellycat

oh i see,did u hand papers in here in Tunisia???well is there some embassy people on here???well anyway most people i know here are so nice but yeah there is very few BAD ones''1 or 2'' at the most ;) xxx[/quote

I've no idea if embassy people read here but you never know. Even though my hubby was in uk for a visit they do nor allow you to apply for settlement from England- he had to return to Tunisia to do so so I went back with him for a 2 week holiday and will leave him there to wait for the decision - if it gets refused we will have made a big mistake in him coming back . Fingers crossed

Tunisian Flower

no i dnt thin they will refuse him,he has been good went there and come back home again,that's what they want to see i think :) anyway good luch and hope u will get a quick answer...keep us updated though,my app is sooon i wana hear some good news to keep me positive ;) xxx

C

christina1212

hi everyone.im polish girl and leave already in UK 5yrs,and im with Tunisian men,ones a month im fliying to Tunis to see him,since 7months and now i want him to come to England for holiday or maybe even longer till we gone get married.but i havent got clue what i can do for him and were i have to go and ask,to polish ambasy.im desperate and i start look for any help.please help me if u know something..:)

Tunisian Flower

hi everyone.im polish girl and leave already in UK 5yrs,and im with Tunisian men,ones a month im fliying to Tunis to see him,since 7months and now i want him to come to England for holiday or maybe even longer till we gone get married.but i havent got clue what i can do for him and were i have to go and ask,to polish ambasy.im desperate and i start look for any help.please help me if u know something..:)
have u got alreay?ILR??or are u a british citizen???that would help u.

crazypink

have u got alreay?ILR??or are u a british citizen???that would help u.
She doesnt need either as an EU citizen and her BF/husband would not need a visa either.........he has every right to join her in the UK free of charge :)

Tunisian Flower

She doesnt need either as an EU citizen and her BF/husband would not need a visa either.........he has every right to join her in the UK free of charge :)
how come that?:eek: never heard of this :confused:

crazypink

how come that?:eek: never heard of this :confused:
She is an EU citizen, not living in her own country. Under the freedom of movements act (i think its called) she is allowed to bring her husband into the country in which she resides.

Should your husband wish to do the same (if you do not get a visa) he could move to live inFrance, Germany etc and you could go to him free of charge as his wife.

Tunisian Flower

She is an EU citizen, not living in her own country. Under the freedom of movements act (i think its called) she is allowed to bring her husband into the country in which she resides.

Should your husband wish to do the same (if you do not get a visa) he could move to live inFrance, Germany etc and you could go to him free of charge as his wife.
this still does not make sense to,i still have to apply for a visa to join anyone in Europe :confused:

crazypink

this still does not make sense to,i still have to apply for a visa to join anyone in Europe :confused:
Not if your BRITISH husband lives in another EU country! As long as he is out of the UK you can go to him. RC can explain it much better than me - ask her.

salim

i mean abt the bit
:eek:
Yes Najowa we talk there about rights to move and risde freely in any countries inside EU :A European Economic Area Family Permit (short: EEA family permit) is an immigration document that permits the holder to enter the United Kingdom as the dependent of a citizen of the European Economic Area (EEA). They are issued under the authority of free movement provisions of the Treaty of Rome and European Law. Additionally, dependents of citizens of Switzerland can also
apply for this document although Switzerland is not a member of the EEA. A family permit can be issued for both a short term visit and/or to enable to holder to take up residence in the UK.

Tunisian Flower

Not if your BRITISH husband lives in another EU country! As long as he is out of the UK you can go to him. RC can explain it much better than me - ask her.
RC???who is that??i never heard of that,i wana know it but im sure we wont need to go through this insha Allah ;)

Tunisian Flower

Yes Najowa we talk there about rights to move and risde freely in any countries inside EU :A European Economic Area Family Permit (short: EEA family permit) is an immigration document that permits the holder to enter the United Kingdom as the dependent of a citizen of the European Economic Area (EEA). They are issued under the authority of free movement provisions of the Treaty of Rome and European Law. Additionally, dependents of citizens of Switzerland can also
apply for this document although Switzerland is not a member of the EEA. A family permit can be issued for both a short term visit and/or to enable to holder to take up residence in the UK.
thnx Salim but i dnt understand the juridque English vocabulary :eek:

gem15

RC???who is that??i never heard of that,i wana know it but im sure we wont need to go through this insha Allah ;)
Its doesnt matter for you as your husband is in the UK and your planning on moving to the UK not another European country.