Getting Tunisians to UK - The Visa Thread

salim

am not specialized on that,we just study few things abt it''Laws concerning Immigration''and we have had lessons abt ''human right'' that's why i wondered why i never heard of that!all know that u have to get a visa to move for anyone on EU,but there is exceptions concerning human rights
i understand you now Njawa but you can alone study or take look on rules in the EU and specialy in the UK that will be helpful for you ! " une sorte d'enrichissement Najoua if you want to get a good and successfule experience here you need to khnow rules ad well as you can !good luck on your visa ;)

Mrs H

my friend is tunisian man his wife spanich ! they live in the uk ! my friend Aymen stelle in the uk with spouse visa EEA family permit ( married)! he move in november 2008 as i remember ( i am not sure) ! yes IRL= indefinate leave to remain

He will have received a visa for 6 months then had to apply for an extension which is for 5 years. I think after the 5 years he can apply for ILR

Rainbowchild

hahaha thnak coz Aymen is here with me so he ask me to collect some informations ! but anyway thank you Rain
The short answer is 5 years, but you have to meet the conditions. I have PM'd you. Good luck Aymen ;)

Tunisian Flower

i understand you now Njawa but you can alone study or take look on rules in the EU and specialy in the UK that will be helpful for you ! " une sorte d'enrichissement Najoua if you want to get a good and successfule experience here you need to khnow rules ad well as you can !good luck on your visa ;)
Merci beaucoup chere frere,c'est gentil :) je viens de gagner trop d'infos on this website,yes i do read myself but i dnt have free time alot to go and read abt Rules and stuff,been busy with my classes.i dnt like to read too much on the internet,i trust books more :) insha Allah i will be reading on the summer.

*Jess*

Can anyone give me some information about the EEA family permit...say if I was to find work in Europe? I've tried looking online but it's just coming up with UKBA website and how to apply for one for here but I can't I'm British lol :rolleyes:

salim

The short answer is 5 years, but you have to meet the conditions. I have PM'd you. Good luck Aymen ;)
thanks my friend and his wife are realy for your help and all this informations thnaks a lot ;)

salim

Merci beaucoup chere frere,c'est gentil :) je viens de gagner trop d'infos on this website,yes i do read myself but i dnt have free time alot to go and read abt Rules and stuff,been busy with my classes.i dnt like to read too much on the internet,i trust books more :) insha Allah i will be reading on the summer.
yes Najwa it will be a good way to konw more and make easy your life easy when you come here inshllah ! i advice my fiance to do this also ! good luck ! merci bent ebladi:D i miss arabic words :rolleyes:

salim

He will have received a visa for 6 months then had to apply for an extension which is for 5 years. I think after the 5 years he can apply for ILR
yes that's it so 5 years after this 6 months he can get his IRL !!!!!

C

christina1212

to be honest im still confused cos i dont understand really what i have to do.i leave in UK 5yrs and i work also 5yrs but still i haven't gor british resident so im not sure if he can come visit me even for a while.its so important to me but i havent got really clue where i can call and ask about it.please please im so desperate about it.can someone give any good ideas.x

Tunisian Flower

yes Najwa it will be a good way to konw more and make easy your life easy when you come here inshllah ! i advice my fiance to do this also ! good luck ! merci bent ebladi:D i miss arabic words :rolleyes:
man8ir mzeya lol best of luck for u and ur fiance :)

Freya

Hi,
Is it worth getting an agency to help with a visitor visa application (this is 2nd attempt as first was denied due to lack of evidence of reasons to return). I think the lack of evidenc has now been addressed but how successful are these agencies and how is using one looked upon by the UKBA, thanks :)

gem15

What can an agency send them that you cant. As long as you have all the relevant paperwork you shouldnt have a problem. We've looked into the VV and its very simple.

Tunisian Flower

Hi,
Is it worth getting an agency to help with a visitor visa application (this is 2nd attempt as first was denied due to lack of evidence of reasons to return). I think the lack of evidenc has now been addressed but how successful are these agencies and how is using one looked upon by the UKBA, thanks :)
dnt use any agency,they will just take your money.u can do it yourself.try to provide all the paperwork needed and try tp cover the points they rasied on the first refusal and am sure all will work out well for u.good luck

Jellycat

to be honest im still confused cos i dont understand really what i have to do.i leve in UK 5yrs and i work also 5yrs but still i haven't gor british resident so im not sure if he can come visit me even for a while.its so important to me but i havent got really clue where i can call and ask about it.please please im so desperate about it.can someone give any good ideas.x

It will be easy to get your hubby here once you are legally married under EEA family permit but as he is just a boyfriend he will have to apply to British embassy for a visit visa (£80 odd ) and you have to supply all the evidence as Brits do.

salim

It will be easy to get your hubby here once you are legally married under EEA family permit but as he is just a boyfriend he will have to apply to British embassy for a visit visa (£80 odd ) and you have to supply all the evidence as Brits do.
Jellycat i am new here maybe you don't khnow me but i really happy about your last good news so try to be happy with your hubby wich you have a good future togther

Jellycat

Jellycat i am new here maybe you don't khnow me but i really happy about your last good news so try to be happy with your hubby wich you have a good future togther

Thanks Salim. I hope it will all end happily ever after. Having hubby over on a visit visa was nice and we were happy together for 4 plus months but I think it will be even better when he is allowed to work ( it's forbidden on a visit visa ) because we will be more equal instead of hubby having to rely on me for everything.

annibee

Hi this is for a friend of ours who is too busy working to come on here at the moment lol. she is applying for visa for her hubby soon and she will have only been living at her new address for 2 months. do you have to have been at a certain address for a certain time does anyone know please. thanks

crazypink

Hi this is for a friend of ours who is too busy working to come on here at the moment lol. she is applying for visa for her hubby soon and she will have only been living at her new address for 2 months. do you have to have been at a certain address for a certain time does anyone know please. thanks
Nope. Dont think there is any set amount of time you have to be in a property before applying. I had only been in my place 6mths when we applied and we got our visa. So long as she has her tenancy agreement thats all they want.