Good & Bad Points about Tunisian Men

salim

Any good points about Tunisian man:Di am talking seriously , as European women what do you prefer in Tunisian men ?what the difference between you local man and you hubbies now !

Jane BM

Any good points about Tunisian man:Di am talking seriously , as European women what do you prefer in Tunisian men ?what the difference between you local man and you hubbies now !
I can't generalise about all Tunisian men cos I'm only with the one...lol...however I like his sense of family and responsibility. He doesn't just think of himself. He also is a grafter, not necessarily a Tunisian trait!! Lots of little things really, but not really because he's a Tunisian...just so happens really that he is.

salim

I can't generalise about all Tunisian men cos I'm only with the one...lol...however I like his sense of family and responsibility. He doesn't just think of himself. He also is a grafter, not necessarily a Tunisian trait!! Lots of little things really, but not really because he's a Tunisian...just so happens really that he is.
That's what we care about is being happy with him Jane ! God bless you both nchallah !
Salim

Jane BM

That's what we care about is being happy with him Jane ! God bless you both nchallah !
Salim
Thanks Salim....so far so good...lol

gabriel612

Sad fact unfortunately Raindrops is that the reason why we hear more negative is simply because there are far more horror stories than success stories when it comes to marriage to a Tunisian male and a western woman. It's a risk no matter what and no matter how well you think you know them. As has been said many times, it's amazing how long some of these men can pull the wool over a woman's eyes just to achieve their goal. It's cruel and wicked. All i say is that if people are going to take that risk, make it an educated one. Its a long hard road if you plan your future with a Tunisian man, whether he be a decent man or not, not just in getting to be together on a permanent basis, but after...no matter how westernised they think they are, it's a whole new world for them.

Well said Jane.

missmetal

Hi Salim,

As like Jane, I can comment on my current relationships and what has made me love him so much.

1. He does not drink - nor do I (unless its christmas day/NYE) so its a big benefit for me
2. He does not smoke - I probably have the only Tunisian that does not - PERFECT! Its a deal breaker for me no matter what
3. His family values and his good work ethic - my hubby does not give up trying -> trying to find a job, trying to resolve an issue between us, trying to make a life for himself and me.
4. He loves Curves :)
5. Great sense of humour

Thats about it

KB72

Mine smokes and uses that disgusting mouth tobacco, I detest both. Boo hoo! Hopefully the prices of UK will curb that one.
Protective. In sight of trouble, I am gone before I know what is going on. Super Tunisiman.
Adores our child.
Great family ethics and believes in doing everything he can to provide for his family.
His sense of humour is like mine so, of course it's great! ;)

smiley_jo

Hi guys,

I am one of the women who has had it tough with her Tunisian husband. Many things have gone under the bridge but we are still together. Thankfully the things that have happened have made us stronger and lots of the more negative things have now ceased to exist. Life is far from a garden of roses but my marriage is strong and my Tunisian is still 'tunisian' in his traits but he has a strong belief in marriage and in 'us' and we rest very happily together in our little unit. Unfortunately work hasn't come so easy for him (we're not in the UK, we are in Europe) but so far this is more frustrating than anything else. So I agree with you Jane, it is a hard road and sometimes it can be for a long time as adapting is hard for some of the menfolk :) but in the end, only God and time are the judges and for us, after being together for nearly 5 years now (married 3 and a half years), I an happy to say we too are good. Also, like you Jane, I only know and have only known my husband so I have no other comparisons but in all honesty, if you get a good one, even a little rough around the edges, the rewards can be plentiful and fulfilling .... eventually :)

Smiley xxx

Jane BM

Hi guys,

I am one of the women who has had it tough with her Tunisian husband. Many things have gone under the bridge but we are still together. Thankfully the things that have happened have made us stronger and lots of the more negative things have now ceased to exist. Life is far from a garden of roses but my marriage is strong and my Tunisian is still 'tunisian' in his traits but he has a strong belief in marriage and in 'us' and we rest very happily together in our little unit. Unfortunately work hasn't come so easy for him (we're not in the UK, we are in Europe) but so far this is more frustrating than anything else. So I agree with you Jane, it is a hard road and sometimes it can be for a long time as adapting is hard for some of the menfolk :) but in the end, only God and time are the judges and for us, after being together for nearly 5 years now (married 3 and a half years), I an happy to say we too are good. Also, like you Jane, I only know and have only known my husband so I have no other comparisons but in all honesty, if you get a good one, even a little rough around the edges, the rewards can be plentiful and fulfilling .... eventually :)

Smiley xxx
A little 'rough around the edges' is a perfect description of them Smiley....lol

Trulymadlydeeply

Errrrrrrr let me think????? :p:playful:

lynn

errrrrrrrm I'm still thinking too....

annibee

will have to have a think about that one :rolleyes:

lynn

I have thought :) they are good at NAGGING, SULKING and Blaming YOU FOR THEIR FAULTS...

Jane BM

I have thought :) they are good at NAGGING, SULKING and Blaming YOU FOR THEIR FAULTS...
And their bad points ? Lol

ROULLA

Hi Salim hope that you are well! I cannot speak about other Tunisian men as I have only one husband at present:D
But I can tell you that my husband is a diamond in every possible way.
  • Cares extremely about his family and they come first no matter what
  • Respects my family and others
  • Trusts me and me him (never questions me about anything)
  • Shows his love by the things that he does for me and my family
  • Kind hearted
  • Very polite
  • Extremely proud and would never ever ask anyone for a penny
  • Thinks about others before himself
  • Likes to work and know that his family are provided for
  • Treats me as his wife and not his slave meaning that he also contributes when doing chores around the house
Ok these are the small things that I am not that keen on and drive me mad;)

• Does too much for others that don't appreciate things
  • Loves shopping for food everyday
You know Salim it does not matter what nationality or what religion you are there are good and bad everywhere, its how you was bought up that contributes to how you behave towards others,how you see life and how you want to make your life that counts.. You have to work at things to make them work, give and take,,Compromise if you like.:)
My husband is part of me and I will always respect,love and trust him and I hope that I never have to eat my words because if I ever feel the need to then I will have his guts for garters:D

salim

gabriel612

Mine too is rough round the edges...lol
Hard working
Puts his family before anything
Very loving caring and kind
Respectful
Trusting
Shares houshold chores
Laughs lots
Brill sense of humour and a prankster
Can fix anything