Good price Thomas Cook flight

Aslemma

I'm always on the look-out for good flight prices and although I have my next trip booked for 22nd October I've just booked a flight for 9th May with Thomas Cook from Stansted to Enfidha, returning on 23rd, for £114.22 including debit card charge. This doesn't include luggage but I will add this nearer the time. I doubt very much that it will ever go lower than this so thought it best to grab it quick.

Jane BM

I'm always on the look-out for good flight prices and although I have my next trip booked for 22nd October I've just booked a flight for 9th May with Thomas Cook from Stansted to Enfidha, returning on 23rd, for £114.22 including debit card charge. This doesn't include luggage but I will add this nearer the time. I doubt very much that it will ever go lower than this so thought it best to grab it quick.
That's a great price!!!

Aslemma

I couldn't resist it Jane.

J

JMC

Thomas Cook don't charge for debit cards but they do charge for credit cards.

Aslemma

Yes, I realised later that I'd put debit card, whereas I'd actually paid by credit card but thought it really wasn't worth editing it for the sake of a couple of pounds. It was kind of you to use your first post to correct me.

J

JMC

Thomas Cook don't charge for debit cards but they do charge for credit cards.
Hi. We usually fly from Manchester and now Thomas cook and Thomsons have competition from monarch and also jet2, but really we would like Ryanair or easy jet to stiffen the competition. Jmc

Aslemma

Hi. We usually fly from Manchester and now Thomas cook and Thomsons have competition from monarch and also jet2, but really we would like Ryanair or easy jet to stiffen the competition. Jmc
Yes indeed. For some time now there has been talk of Tunisia bringing in an 'open sky' policy but so far there is no sign of it actually happening. Stansted is my nearest airport and both Thomson and Thomas Cook fly from there at certain times of the year, with TC usually being quite a lot cheaper.

Ryanair are starting flights from Stansted to Scotland this month, which will give another option for those from north of the border rather than flying via Manchester or Gatwick.

marhaba

Thats a good price, ill never forget when i had paid 85.99 with TC return for 6 weeks including bags! was brilliant haha now prices are astonishing!

Aslemma

I used to fly with Nouvelair and could get a fortnight's holiday half board for what I now pay for a flight,, but if you look at the breakdown of the prices a very large proportion is tax. The thing which really annoys me is the charge for hold luggage. Most people are on holiday and can't be expected to manage with 5 or 6kg of hand luggage, even for a week.