Hammamet Hotels

Delstar

Hi guys,

Im stuck between a choice of two hotels, vincci lella beya and le royal both supposed to be 5 star.

has anyone here been to either of these hotels and if so which would you recommend.

Thanks.

Delstar

i ended up staying at the vincci lella baya and wow, it was a great hotel, the food was brilliant and the room was perfect, check out you tube and you can see some videos of the great hotel.

sianperkins89

yeah i stayed there in january this year...was really nice

ROULLA

Hi Everyone hope that you are all in good health! Vincci Lelle Baya is really beautiful go for it,,,,,,,,,:eek::)

sandy

Hello anyone stayed in this Hotel Melia Flora Park in yasmine hammamet? You know if this hotel accepts a cohabit in same room between europeeen woman and tunisine boy?

Tanks for all

Trulymadlydeeply

Naughty Mezoo...........although, I was gonna pass on mine!!!!

Hi Sandy, I dont know this hotel so cannot answer you, hopefully someone can :)

B

Bomba

Hello there everyone

I'm new here. My boyfriend and I are just back from a lovely holiday at the Iberostar Phenicia in Hammamet. The problem is, we never got the chance to say goodbye to the friends we made with some members of the animation team. Does anyone know them, particularly Steve? A private message with an email address would be fantastic. I feel sad thinking that we might not get to speak again!

Can anyone help?

Jenny

Hi Bomba,
welcome to the forum!

Sorry I can't help you, but perhaps someone else here can.

mollyree

Hello there everyone

I'm new here. My boyfriend and I are just back from a lovely holiday at the Iberostar Phenicia in Hammamet. The problem is, we never got the chance to say goodbye to the friends we made with some members of the animation team. Does anyone know them, particularly Steve? A private message with an email address would be fantastic. I feel sad thinking that we might not get to speak again!

Can anyone help?
Hi
I was their twice last year, i remember mido, marco, emily and kemo. Steve wasnt there when we were there. Mido was so funny is he still there? I liked hindawi ali one of the bar men he was really friendly. I loved it at the phenicia and would go back in a flash

dawnie

Does anyone know if this hotel is still open? Tried doing a search on it and the reviews weren't very good. It was the first place i went when i started working in Tunisia over 10yrs ago, i made some very special friends there.

MellieC

Heck i remember the kilma, i remember the El Fel or as someone called it the El Hell LOL
do you know, i don't think its trading ~ hubby usually keeps me up to date on stuff like that, but he hasn't mentioned the kilma.

I know the number of hotels in hammamet itself are nowhere near the amount that were available 10 years ago, since yasmin was built.

B

Bomba

Hi
I was their twice last year, i remember mido, marco, emily and kemo. Steve wasnt there when we were there. Mido was so funny is he still there? I liked hindawi ali one of the bar men he was really friendly. I loved it at the phenicia and would go back in a flash
Hi Mollyree

Yes Mido is still there - so funny! I'd love to go back too, but bf prefers to see other places.

Can anyone else help me?

Do you think if I sent a letter to the hotel he would get it? I dont know his surname you see, or any of the others surnames.

mollyree

Hi Mollyree

Yes Mido is still there - so funny! I'd love to go back too, but bf prefers to see other places.

Can anyone else help me?

Do you think if I sent a letter to the hotel he would get it? I dont know his surname you see, or any of the others surnames.
Hi Bomba

Maybe you could send a letter to the hotel or you could ring. Not sure if they would give information about their staff though.
Keep me informed. We went out with Mido into Hammamet, we went to the British Bar and to a lovely nightclub called the Club Lounge Tattoo.
My husband wont go back to the Phenicia but maybe in a few years he might go back to Tunisia. Its my favourite place, i love it and i love the people.

wee maz

hiii, did u hav any luck getting the email address we wer ther in june and became really friendly with the team so much so that we r going back in october, wud u like me 2 pass on any message?

georgia l

hi

hey! have been going to phenicia hotel for the last 5yrs and absolutely love it, will be returning again for the 2nd time this year in sept. have made lots of friends in the hotel, and no all of the animation team, naz, steve, mimo, sino, emily, and monsurf. cant wait to see them all again. do you mind me asking is the mido your talking about the dj or the member of the animation team?

mollyree

hey! have been going to phenicia hotel for the last 5yrs and absolutely love it, will be returning again for the 2nd time this year in sept. have made lots of friends in the hotel, and no all of the animation team, naz, steve, mimo, sino, emily, and monsurf. cant wait to see them all again. do you mind me asking is the mido your talking about the dj or the member of the animation team?
Hi,
Mido is the dj, he is so funny i miss them all

N

n13965

Hello there everyone

Can anyone help?
Hi,
Im going back in a few weeks and could pass on your details or a message for you,
I have been a few times to the phenicia hotel! so is Mido the same Mido that has been there for years? I was under the impression that all the animation team had totally changed!!!

Essem

Staff member
Hi n13965 and welcome to the forum.