Have i missed awt?

Jane BM

Yours applied just after mine?

Hubs was at Embassy.
We applied in November... hubby collected his from British Council...but it was the IELTS he did not the KETS

kerry30

Is the certificate available as soon as the on line results are available?

kerry30

Hoping to do the online app two weeks before I come, I fly out the 29th, we are going to the British Council first prior to the embassy to collect the certificate, not got any hired help just going to take it slowly ensure I input everthing correctly and have the supporting info to go with it xx
Hi Jennifer, have you already had the online results? and how long have you had to wait for the certificate to come? x

Jane BM

Is the certificate available as soon as the on line results are available?
Dont know about the KETS but the IELTS is...

Jennifer_1987

Hi Jennifer, have you already had the online results? and how long have you had to wait for the certificate to come? x
Hi Kerry, yes we got the results online in december, this was approx 7 weeks after the test, then a few weeks after that they text him saying his certificate was ready to collect, he called them asked if they would hold it for him till when we go next month and they said it was no problem, he is going to call them again to ensure they have it still, so the master plan is to go to the council 1st collect it., photocopy it then head to the embassy.

kerry30

well we didnt realise we had to wait longer for the parer cert so looks like we will have to put off the visa for another few weeks :( i knew things were going too smoothly, oh well thats life and we shall plod on. good luck with your app hun x

Jennifer_1987

well we didnt realise we had to wait longer for the parer cert so looks like we will have to put off the visa for another few weeks :( i knew things were going too smoothly, oh well thats life and we shall plod on. good luck with your app hun x
Has your husband got his results? cant you ask him to call the British Council and ask when the certs will be ready? We've put the print out in the app also going to add the certificate when we collect it, Z signed some agreement thing at the council also to allow third party (embassy) to be notified the result, Im not clued up on this but i'm sure one of the ladies on here will know what I mean.

FoxyRoxie89

Has your husband got his results? cant you ask him to call the British Council and ask when the certs will be ready? We've put the print out in the app also going to add the certificate when we collect it, Z signed some agreement thing at the council also to allow third party (embassy) to be notified the result, Im not clued up on this but i'm sure one of the ladies on here will know what I mean.

When we applied in september (wow 6months ago already) S had ticked about 3rd party and we dont have the cert, S never got a text.
BUT I have heard now you do need cert, and it does say thison UKBA