Helena in Naubel

C

Cruella

Hi!

My name is Jessica from Sweden, marriage to a Tunisisan since 17 years.
I am searching for a women who I know live in Naubel whit her Tunisian Husband and 3 daughters. I meet her in the summer of 2004 in Sousse and we meet several times. But as time went on we lost contact. And after my cellphone was stolen I also lost her phonenumber.

I know that she and her husband started a café in Naubel in a more "swedish style".
If there is anyone who knows Helena (from the beginning from Sweden) pls help me out....

Kind regards//Jessica

Trulymadlydeeply

Good luck with your search and welcome to the forum :)

FoxyRoxie89

Aw when ROULLA gets back on here, maybe she will know... :)

Jenny

Hej Jessica!
Välkommen till forumet!
I've heard that one of the owners to Hotel Sinbad in Hammamet is Swedish, so you could check with them if they know anything about a swedish café in Nabeul or if they know your friend. Because I can't imagine that there are that many swedish people living in the Nabeul/Hammamet area.

Good luck!

Essem

Staff member
Hi Cruella nd welcome to the forum.

I mentioned to Roulla tonight and she's going to check it out for you asap.

ROULLA

Hi!

My name is Jessica from Sweden, marriage to a Tunisisan since 17 years.
I am searching for a women who I know live in Naubel whit her Tunisian Husband and 3 daughters. I meet her in the summer of 2004 in Sousse and we meet several times. But as time went on we lost contact. And after my cellphone was stolen I also lost her phonenumber.

I know that she and her husband started a café in Naubel in a more "swedish style".
If there is anyone who knows Helena (from the beginning from Sweden) pls help me out....

Kind regards//Jessica
Hi Cruella hope that you and your family are all in good health! My husband comes from Nabeul and we do know loads of people there and i did ask but i do not know of a coffee shop that is owned by someone other than a Tunisian person...I have rattled mys brain to try and think of a coffee shop that has Swedish decor but nothing comes to mind..If i hear anything i will let you know..:) Can i ask you how old are the girls by now and also what is the husbands name that way at least i have got a clue as to whom i am looking for...:)

C

Cruella

Hi Cruella hope that you and your family are all in good health! My husband comes from Nabeul and we do know loads of people there and i did ask but i do not know of a coffee shop that is owned by someone other than a Tunisian person...I have rattled mys brain to try and think of a coffee shop that has Swedish decor but nothing comes to mind..If i hear anything i will let you know..:) Can i ask you how old are the girls by now and also what is the husbands name that way at least i have got a clue as to whom i am looking for...:)
Dear Roulla!
Thank you for your concern - the coffe shop/café sholuld be in "wood style", not necessarily "swedish style". Sorry to say that I have not seen it my self.
Helena the mother is in my age - around 37-39, the girls has to be around 14,12 and 9 - I am not sure. How much I try , I can´t remember the name of her husband, but say that he is 40-45. Helena told me that she use to sit in the cashier in the café. She is about 175 cm high and have light red/blond hair. The children is born in Sweden and they decides to move to Tunisisa 2003.

Once again - thank you for all your help.!
/Jess

ROULLA

Dear Roulla!
Thank you for your concern - the coffe shop/café sholuld be in "wood style", not necessarily "swedish style". Sorry to say that I have not seen it my self.
Helena the mother is in my age - around 37-39, the girls has to be around 14,12 and 9 - I am not sure. How much I try , I can´t remember the name of her husband, but say that he is 40-45. Helena told me that she use to sit in the cashier in the café. She is about 175 cm high and have light red/blond hair. The children is born in Sweden and they decides to move to Tunisisa 2003.

Once again - thank you for all your help.!
/Jess

Hi hope that you are in good health! There is only one cafe that is wooden that i know of but this is all decorated in Arabic style..It also has a well just at the front of the open plan Cafe, do you think that this might be it, saying that i have never ever seen a women at the till and we have been going there for years as it is one of my sons favourite coffee shops..Hope that you find the lady that you are looking for ..:)
The only other thing that i could think about is maybe it is a hut on the beach, but which one in Nabeul..