Hi everyone I am trying to find a cheapest way to send parcel Tunisia

Hi everybody what will be the cheapest way to send parcel to Tunisia precisely Tunis, between 15 to 20 kg max either by air or sea.
I will be very great full for any suggestion many thank.

One of my friends has just started a new door to door delivery service from england to tunisia vise versa he charges per kg if interested let me know and will give u his number

Scottochott

One of my friends has just started a new door to door delivery service from england to tunisia vise versa he charges per kg if interested let me know and will give u his number
Can you explain the "door to door" service? Is this a company or an individual?

ROULLA

Its a new one he has just started it from the new year his name is adam, hes very reliable and trustworthy as he has another business of his own.
as from jan 2014 we added new service to my company delivering goods from uk to tunisia door to door if u wish to send anything to Tunisia or receive , please contact adam on 07785558349
, very competitive price
King regards

The door too door means he is willing to collect from you and drop it to the delivery address you give him.

I

ibtissem

How is this please

ROULLA

There are many people now advertising on FB that they are willing to take items to Tunisia for a fee.

Can you explain the "door to door" service? Is this a company or an individual?
Well there's many companies that sprang up over the recent years. Usually when you had to deliver something to foreign country you had to get that item to your local post office.. or worse.. drive to city/port. Nowadays there's plenty courier services who pick up directly from your address and deliver to a precise address, likely offering lower fares at the same time, because they often cooperate to use available cargo space of giants like DHL, UPS and TNT. Hope I could provide some clarity on this front.

Hi everybody what will be the cheapest way to send parcel to Tunisia precisely Tunis, between 15 to 20 kg max either by air or sea.
I will be very great full for any suggestion many thank.
Regular postal service is the cheapest i found but can take longer. I sent a cell phone 8 weeks ago and still he has not gotten it. I put in a claim with US postal to investigate. He Tunis Post says electronics and customs take long but this is a ridiculous amount of time. I sent clothes and took 3 weeks.