Hi everyone im new member here!

crispylechon

Hello guys! Good day to everyone..
I need help. I need answers please!

Iam a filipina and married tunisian man here in saudi arabia.. we are planning to have vacation in tunis.. and i also want to change my passport. Can anyone answer my questions please;

1. How and what are the requiremnts needed when i will change my passport

2. Do i need to have visa when i come to tunis from philippines to tunis?

3. If we will get married again in tunis what are the requirements to prepare?

4. Do i need to change mypasport from philippine pasport to tunisian pasport

Thank you so much.. looking forward in reading your answers!

Kris

Administrator
Staff member
1. How and what are the requiremnts needed when i will change my passport

I would assume that you would have to become a Tunisian national (to get a Tunisian passport) so you need to speak with the Tunisian embassy. Your Tunisian husband will need to do the work there.

The following MAY be applicable but he should call the embassy as if so it would be the msot straight forward.

"MARRIAGE: Foreign woman, whose country demands that their citizenship be renounced in order to marry, is granted citizenship at the time of her marriage to the Tunisian spouse. Foreign woman, whose country does not demand renouncement of citizenship, may apply for Tunisian citizenship in two years."

I cannot imagine this is something you can do on holiday or at the least do all the work before.

2. Do i need to have visa when i come to tunis from philippines to tunis?

Quite possibly and you will need to check with the embassy as it may be worth having a long term visa as a wife.

3. If we will get married again in tunis what are the requirements to prepare?

Please read the getting married in Tunisia thread....then check with the embassy of Tunisia in Saudi its literally their job to help people like your husband.

4. Do i need to change my pasport from philippine pasport to tunisian pasport

Please see my answer to 1 I dont see why you would have to always keep your nationality in case you want it for later.

• Tunisian Embassy in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

Quartier Diplomatique
    P.O. Box 94-368
    Riyadh 11693
    Saudi Arabia
  • TELEPHONE
  • (+966) 11 488.79.00
  • FAX
  • (+966) 11 488.76.41
  • EMAIL
  • [email protected]
    [email protected]
  • WEBSITE
  • OFFICE HOURS
  • 09.00-15.30

Essem

Staff member
Hi Crisplechon and welcome to the forum.