Holiday Visa for tunisian to come to UK

Hiya, I was wondering whether anyone has successfully submitted and received the holiday visa for a Tunisian passport holder to visit the UK and if so what paper work did you submit? I am currently starting the same process!! I am stuck!

Hi, Does he has a stable job?
Yes he works in a hotel and is able to get a letter from boss giving him time off.

Have you applied before? What paper work have you submitted? And was it successful?

Rosewater

Yes he works in a hotel and is able to get a letter from boss giving him time off.

Have you applied before? What paper work have you submitted? And was it successful?
no , all you have to do is try!!

Kris

Administrator
Staff member
I have undertaken visitors visas for many of my Tunisian in laws.

There is a thread getting Tunisians to the UK with examples of what I did as I cannot type it all up every time.

The short advice is thus.

1. Check and read through the latest requirements and forms from the UKBA.
  2. Make sure you have a place for them to stay
  3. Make sure that you have a budget in cash for them either from them and you a rule of thumb is 100-120£ a day + contingency.
  4. make sure that they have their papers required in order.

There are key questions that they (and you would ask).

Is this person a threat to the UK (criminal, terrorist, extremist)

Is this person going to cost the UK anything when they come (health, insurance, money to cover there stay)

Will this person return back (crap job in Tunisia, single person with no ties, previously failed applications and or girlfriend/boyfriend in UK)

Many people choose not to go back once they get here on visitors I guess thousands.