Hotel Houda Golf & Beach - Shaggy

lynsey:o)

Hi all,

I stayed in this hotel last year and loved it but a girl i met there and who i have kept in touch with has started a relationship with one of the guys that was there, i know him as Shaggy and thought he was a player straight way but it wasnt proved until i told my fiancee about him and he said he and not many other staff like him cos he has a different girl nearly every night. This is really worrying me as she is falling for him hard, i have told her about him loads of times but she isnt having any of it and i really dont know what to do. My friend knows how i feel and i will keep telling her what he is like but i guess i want to be 100% sure that i am right before i carry on nagging her about him.

Does anyone know Shaggy from the Houda, if so do you know if i am right and he is the biggest player going?

thanks in advance

fay

Hi Lynsey

I have had to pm you on this one- please go and look xx

:(
nothing you really can do (myopinion) :cool: :cool: :cool:

I know but she is a friend and i dont want her to get hurt, she thinks he is the best thing since sliced bread and is sending him large (LARGE) amounts of money every few weeks - i just know it will end in tears, and i keep thinking what type of friend would i be if i didnt help her?

MellieC

:(
nothing you really can do (myopinion) :cool: :cool: :cool:
you right there Bud!
other than be there for her IF it goes pearshaped leave her to it, its not for anyone else to say

you right there Bud!
other than be there for her IF it goes pearshaped leave her to it, its not for anyone else to say

i know you are probably right but its hard, but i will try and she knows i will be there for her if it all goes wrong :)

Mezoo

VIP Member
she thinks he is the best thing since sliced bread and is sending him large (LARGE) amounts of money every few weeks

- i just know it will end in tears
how do you know ? :cool:

MellieC

i know you are probably right but its hard, but i will try and she knows i will be there for her if it all goes wrong :)
mornin hun,
its damned hard to watch someone you care about get in deep with someone you know its taking them for a ride!
but the more you say the more difficult it will be for her to come to you IF it goes pearshaped ~ try and bite your tongue, just nod your head a lot!

Mezoo

VIP Member
she thinks he is the best thing since sliced bread and is sending him large (LARGE) amounts of money every few weeks
i even question her judgment at this point...(nothing personal-your trying to help :()

ilovebdt

(LARGE) amounts of money
Wow, lynsey :eek: - Your friend must really be into this guy. I guess you can 'advise' her as much as you like that he isn't a genuine, nice guy, but until she sees it for herself then she won't believe it.

As others have said you can only be there to pick up the pieces, because the more things you say against him, the more she is going to think how fab he is.

Good luck

ilovebdt

how do you know ? :cool:

i know he has 2 other girls on the go at the moment - i cant say how i know but i know this is a definatly true

mornin hun,
its damned hard to watch someone you care about get in deep with someone you know its taking them for a ride!
but the more you say the more difficult it will be for her to come to you IF it goes pearshaped ~ try and bite your tongue, just nod your head a lot!
it is really hard but like you say i may just have to let her make her own decisions and just nod a lot :) thanks hun x

Mezoo

VIP Member
she thinks he is the best thing since sliced bread and is sending him large (LARGE) amounts of money every few weeks -
contraire mon fraire, HE thinks SHE is the "best thing since sliced bread"---i guess if they think both the same---they may be made for each other---maybe ???

Wow, lynsey :eek: - Your friend must really be into this guy. I guess you can 'advise' her as much as you like that he isn't a genuine, nice guy, but until she sees it for herself then she won't believe it.

As others have said you can only be there to pick up the pieces, because the more things you say against him, the more she is going to think how fab he is.

Good luck

ilovebdt
Thanks hun

she is really into him but like you say if im there to pick up the piece's as she has no one else, thats why i want to help her but i will wait and see how things develop

contraire mon fraire, HE thinks SHE is the "best thing since sliced bread"---i guess if they think both the same---they may be made for each other---maybe ???
SHE thinks he is the best thing since slice bread, HE doesnt

Mezoo

VIP Member
wouldn't ya think, if a person is getting free money they'd think, personally, that they are on the gravy train, same thing as sliced bread, i'm betting he's very happy about her...

MellieC

shes sending large amounts of dosh every few weeks, of course he thinks shes the best thing since sliced bread ~ thats what mezoo means!!!!
hell that guy thinks shes bleeding santa and all his xmases have come at once!!! cept he don't believe in santa LoL

i can see why you want to put a halt to it hun, maybe if one of the other girls got in touch with her she would beleive it! but probably not!

shame to see this cos she is gonna hit the floor hard REAL HARD!

my current signature fits her well such a shame!

Mezoo

VIP Member
i know he has 2 other girls on the go at the moment - i cant say how i know but i know this is a definatly true
then, because of 2 other girls, your friend is going to get hurt ?--and end up in tears...

wouldn't ya think, if a person is getting free money they'd think, personally, that they are on the gravy train, same thing as sliced bread, i'm betting he's very happy about her...
im sure he is in that respect but she thinks something long term is going to come of this and im just really not sure he is feeling the same, yeah he likes the FREE money but thats all he is interested in, if he was into her like he tells her he is then surely he wouldnt have these 2 other girls at the same time.

Mezoo

VIP Member
im sure he is in that respect but she thinks something long term is going to come of this and im just really not sure he is feeling the same, yeah he likes the FREE money but thats all he is interested in, if he was into her like he tells her he is then surely he wouldnt have these 2 other girls at the same time.
ya got a point there :cool: