Hotel Houda Golf & Beach - Shaggy

lynsey:o)

shes sending large amounts of dosh every few weeks, of course he thinks shes the best thing since sliced bread ~ thats what mezoo means!!!!
hell that guy thinks shes bleeding santa and all his xmases have come at once!!! cept he don't believe in santa LoL

i can see why you want to put a halt to it hun, maybe if one of the other girls got in touch with her she would beleive it! but probably not!

shame to see this cos she is gonna hit the floor hard REAL HARD!

my current signature fits her well such a shame!

Hi

sorry i read it wrong - just got what he meant - my head is everywhere today lol

i have never seen anyone fall soo hard and fast as she has for him and this what makes me worry soooo much - they could contact her but like you say im sure she wouldnt believe them - she would just say they are jelous and blah blah blah

she is with a bang and then hopefully she will see i was just trying to help but if they dont want to listen you cant make em.

It fits here to a T :)

then, because of 2 other girls, your friend is going to get hurt ?--and end up in tears...

this is what scares me - she has had bad depression in the past and i scared this will tip her over the edge again

MellieC

i really wish i hadnt tho :( x
sometimes all you can do is sit and watch! however painful it is for you to do so, a young friend of mine was diagnosed with breast cancer last year, and it was "aggressive" she was given 3 months at the outside, she is in late 20's, split from her partner (brit) and has 4 young children aged 1 to 5 years.

the 3 months came and went, then 6, then 9 then 12, we (friends) thought she was in remission, could it stay that way for a long time for her?

i was in Tunisia getting updates by texts, chemo had slowed it down, but then when it found a way to get her it did, and she went downhill very quickly 10 days ago, she died last night, peacefully in her sleep.

it was a long vigil last night for those with her, and those of us who were not, as we felt this was time for her family not us, but were in contact throughout the night with each other.

I know this has nothing to do with your friend, but its the point of having to sit and watch, being helpless, knowing that something is going to happen, that you want to prevent it but you can't ~ all her family and friends can do is make sure that her last wishes are granted, her children taken care of and that they are able to talk about her, and grieve for her.

you can only sit by and be as helpless as we were, and be there when it ends, and help her to piece things back together.

Trulymadlydeeply

hi lynsey, how awful this is. I bet if you search the hotel on youtube maybe she will see for herself?? Loads of videos from Tunisian hotels on there all with undying love to the Romeos..........

She will not listen just as many on here chose not to listen, it is her life and when she realises hopefully she will come to her senses. Tell her to join t.com!!!

crazypink

Truely is rite hun - ppl put their blinkers on and think they hav found the one!! Thing is LOVE IS FREE - AND IT DOESNT HURT! Maybe if more ppl thort about this b4 partin with large amounts of cash then there wud be less broken hearts.
All u can do is be a good friend and hope 4 the best.
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

Hi Crazypink & Truly

thank you sooo much for this, i know i have to let her make her own mistakes, liek you say Love is free yet it can hurt the most sometimes.
I have told her no matter what she decides i will be here for her.

Yeah, will try and see if i can get her on :)

hi lynsey, how awful this is. I bet if you search the hotel on youtube maybe she will see for herself?? Loads of videos from Tunisian hotels on there all with undying love to the Romeos..........

She will not listen just as many on here chose not to listen, it is her life and when she realises hopefully she will come to her senses. Tell her to join t.com!!!
Truely is rite hun - ppl put their blinkers on and think they hav found the one!! Thing is LOVE IS FREE - AND IT DOESNT HURT! Maybe if more ppl thort about this b4 partin with large amounts of cash then there wud be less broken hearts.
All u can do is be a good friend and hope 4 the best.
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x
sometimes all you can do is sit and watch! however painful it is for you to do so, a young friend of mine was diagnosed with breast cancer last year, and it was "aggressive" she was given 3 months at the outside, she is in late 20's, split from her partner (brit) and has 4 young children aged 1 to 5 years.

the 3 months came and went, then 6, then 9 then 12, we (friends) thought she was in remission, could it stay that way for a long time for her?

i was in Tunisia getting updates by texts, chemo had slowed it down, but then when it found a way to get her it did, and she went downhill very quickly 10 days ago, she died last night, peacefully in her sleep.

it was a long vigil last night for those with her, and those of us who were not, as we felt this was time for her family not us, but were in contact throughout the night with each other.

I know this has nothing to do with your friend, but its the point of having to sit and watch, being helpless, knowing that something is going to happen, that you want to prevent it but you can't ~ all her family and friends can do is make sure that her last wishes are granted, her children taken care of and that they are able to talk about her, and grieve for her.

you can only sit by and be as helpless as we were, and be there when it ends, and help her to piece things back together.

Hi hun

Im really sorry about your friend, nice to read that she has good friends like yourself x

im here for her no matter what and will always pick up the pieces and help her move on :)

MellieC

join t.com? she suffers depression ~ if she read the love rat stuff she would be suicidal!!!!

MellieC

Hi hun

Im really sorry about your friend, nice to read that she has good friends like yourself x

im here for her no matter what and will always pick up the pieces and help her move on :)
thats good hun, and its all you can do be there to help HER pick up the pieces, i think she will be in a hell of state when she finds out the situation, but then again, if she is so head over heals, and is sending money etc, maybe he will ask her to marry him? Visa full steam ahead huh?

Trulymadlydeeply

join t.com? she suffers depression ~ if she read the love rat stuff she would be suicidal!!!!
I think when she sees her bank statements she will be worse :eek:

MellieC

I think when she sees her bank statements she will be worse :eek:
scarey thought bud, scarey thought!!

you know summat in 14 years, the only times i have sent money over is when he had an accident and couldn't work, and had to pay hospital bills and i helped with that! :)

annibee

hi there.when exactly last year did your friend meet shagi ? because i know him well and he has been in a relationship with a friend for the last two years and she spends a lot of time with him and his family and friends.they did have a short rocky patch last year.but all has been fine since then and they have recently got engaged.i know he is not a player.lots of stories go round but not all true.hope this helps with your friends situation.

Trulymadlydeeply

Ooooooooops, maybe you should show her this lynsey...:( also annibee maybe your friend needs to see this too :(

BRISASSS

more suffering for more people i see !!!!

fay

because of the time of year- summer

I hope the women do look on here and then they can make decision for themselves I guess

annibee

my friend really should know but she trusts him 100% this will hurt badly.

Trulymadlydeeply

She is not the first and by no means the last,I know this is no compensation on how she will hurt, but better to find out now rather than when she is totally committed to him, ie married, children etc. My feelings go out to both ladies involved, and any more if there are any :(

thats good hun, and its all you can do be there to help HER pick up the pieces, i think she will be in a hell of state when she finds out the situation, but then again, if she is so head over heals, and is sending money etc, maybe he will ask her to marry him? Visa full steam ahead huh?
if he asks her to marry him she would be worse than she is now if thats possible

hi there.when exactly last year did your friend meet shagi ? because i know him well and he has been in a relationship with a friend for the last two years and she spends a lot of time with him and his family and friends.they did have a short rocky patch last year.but all has been fine since then and they have recently got engaged.i know he is not a player.lots of stories go round but not all true.hope this helps with your friends situation.
hi annibee

she last saw him towards the end of last year - sporry cant remember exact month as she did go back and i didnt go with her due to work and things

this does help me alot - will PM you :)