Hotel Houda Golf & Beach - Shaggy

MellieC

hi there.when exactly last year did your friend meet shagi ? because i know him well and he has been in a relationship with a friend for the last two years and she spends a lot of time with him and his family and friends.they did have a short rocky patch last year.but all has been fine since then and they have recently got engaged.i know he is not a player.lots of stories go round but not all true.hope this helps with your friends situation.
hes not a player? they got engaged? lots of stories going round but not all true?

guess hes using lynseys friend to pay for the upcoming nuptials? no prizes for guessing who paid for the engagement ring!!

Not a Player???? actually no hes' not cos this is not a player, this is a piece of lowlife ****!

hes abusing your friend as well as Lynseys,

stories that aren't true? what are you saying? cos reading your post it looks like ~

"hes with My friend so there, and the stories about him are not true hes not with anyone else" well guess what He sure is!!

geez I feel for both girls being abused like this, and whats the betting they will fight over him?????? geez thats beggars belief, but they will!!! and both DESERVE BETTER and if they have any SELF RESPECT they will both tell him to go **** *******!:mad:

fay

well said Mel- couldn't agree more with your comments

MellieC

my friend really should know but she trusts him 100% this will hurt badly.
I am sure that your friend will be totally devastated, and lynseys friend is not the only girl hes "with"!!

and im sure you were in shock, and probably didn't mean your post the way i read it.
I hope?

lynsey:o)

I have just been pm anniebee and talking and it looks like we are NOT on about the same guy

MellieC

well said Mel- couldn't agree more with your comments
thanks hun, I'm right in the mood for someone like him, if i were in tunisia now, i would be going to that hotel and he would be getting a slap he would remember for his lifetime!

this isn't a case of different girl different incoming flight ~ hes abused one girl for 2 years!!!! and lynseys friend, and the others lynsey knows of, of which annibees freind may or may not be one of them!! first thing the girls need to do is get an appointment at the GU Clinic!

thanks hun, I'm right in the mood for someone like him, if i were in tunisia now, i would be going to that hotel and he would be getting a slap he would remember for his lifetime!

this isn't a case of different girl different incoming flight ~ hes abused one girl for 2 years!!!! and lynseys friend, and the others lynsey knows of, of which annibees freind may or may not be one of them!! first thing the girls need to do is get an appointment at the GU Clinic!
oh mel you are sooo right - GU clinic here they all come

me and anniebee are definately talking about a differeny guy but the one my friend is seeing isnt a nice guy at all and i worry for her

Trulymadlydeeply

Thank God for that!!!! Lynsey tho, your friend does need to wake up and smell the coffee ;)

Thank God for that!!!! Lynsey tho, your friend does need to wake up and smell the coffee ;)

Thats my problem truly, i know she does and all on here know she does but trying to get her to the smell the coffee is one hard job indeed but i dont wnat to be too hard on here either cos im pretty sure on how it will end and i will be here for her i just want her to realise before she carries on and gets more hooked if you know what i mean :)

Trulymadlydeeply

Maybe you could try distracting her. It will be hard as your love is in Tunisia also. Maybe if she went out here she may meet someone else?? Anyone got any spare male fiends in the Sheffield area ;) :D Best of luck and as long as she has you as a friend she will be fine, come what may xx

Maybe you could try distracting her. It will be hard as your love is in Tunisia also. Maybe if she went out here she may meet someone else?? Anyone got any spare male fiends in the Sheffield area ;) :D Best of luck and as long as she has you as a friend she will be fine, come what may xx

yeah, anyone with single friends come on down lol

we could do a little dating agency for her :) lol

xxx

the highlander

hi all

hi i wasnt gonna comment on this cause i seemed to upset people when i remind them of the rats over there,
but what the hell it widnae be me if i didnt, so here we go
all you can do is try and be there for your friend,and at same time go searching for hints about him, truely was right try you tube search the hotel and animation in tunisia
also try google him you never know what you will find
search google images i did it recently for sam ( the guy me no like lol) and after just googling images at google "sam at the liberty tunisia" there he was this april with another 2 ladies
so you never know
but be there for her she is gonna need you i can speak from expeirience
if you want help them pm me
ora best the hairy highlander
btw who moved my thread about bezness and made it just a post???
lol
see ya
xx

hi i wasnt gonna comment on this cause i seemed to upset people when i remind them of the rats over there,
all you can do is try and be there for your friend,and at same time go searching for hints about him, truely was right try you tube search the hotel and animation in tunisia
search google images i did it recently for sam ( the guy me no like lol) and after just googling images at google "sam at the liberty tunisia" there he was this april with another 2 ladies
so you never know
lol
see ya
xx

Hi highlander

Thank you sooo much for this, i will type names in google and you tube in a minute.
Im really sorry hun that this has happened to you, no one deserves this but liek you say it does happen

thanks again and im sure i will PM you later :)

lynsey xxxxxx

Jasmine

Is this the Shaggy that thinks he is Michael Jackson? And what was the hotel he was at before the Houda? xxx

i dont know where he worked before Houda hun, sorry :)

there was a Shaggy at Houda last year that was a good dancer but i have been talking to annibee and its not him but i know who you mean :)

MellieC

oh mel you are sooo right - GU clinic here they all come

me and anniebee are definately talking about a differeny guy but the one my friend is seeing isnt a nice guy at all and i worry for her
well I am glad they are NOT? the same guy, but some poor kiddo is in that situation thats for sure!

Jasmine

Could you find out?

The one im thinking about once worked at the Tergui Club xx

well I am glad they are NOT? the same guy, but some poor kiddo is in that situation thats for sure!

me too

Like you say some poor girl(s) are getting played good style and they are not aware of what he is up to, hope they catch him out cos i cant get my friend to listen to me

MellieC

so you never know
lol
see ya
xx
If someone doesn't like what you post they don't have to read it or anything else, im on and off the internet ant the mo with the PC in bits, i have obviously missed "sam at the liberty" where the hell is that LoL yeah ok google it I know!
and i wanna see the thread/post on beznezz lol