Hotel Houda Golf & Beach - Shaggy

lynsey:o)

Could you find out?

The one im thinking about once worked at the Tergui Club xx
i can try hun :)

do you think you know who i am on about?

MellieC

Is this the Shaggy that thinks he is Michael Jackson? And what was the hotel he was at before the Houda? xxx
Hi Jas,

Jesus Christ, this guy gets about a bit HUH?

MellieC

i dont know where he worked before Houda hun, sorry :)

there was a Shaggy at Houda last year that was a good dancer but i have been talking to annibee and its not him but i know who you mean :)
you know all this **** seems to fly around the "hotels" how ocme people go back to the hotel again and again?? yeah cheaper package i guess and someone waiting on ya etc, but away from the hotels, **** still happens, but you don't have to look at it!

Could you find out?

The one im thinking about once worked at the Tergui Club xx
hi hun,

just spoke to my friend and before the Houda he worked at Belle Vista (Belle Vue Vista) something like that (sorry about spelling) but she doesnt know where before that x

kaylee_bou_absa

is this the hotel in skanes?

not sure where it is, she just said hotel name

kaylee_bou_absa

yeah i have just looked it up and it is... I must be thinkin about another guy with same name but he lives in hammam sousse.. x

gem112

hi i go houda in september every year and no not for a bloke haha i know shaggy and to be honest i never saw him with girls but then again i was off out every night to sousse after the hotel shows so i guess not been much help anyway im going over sept 6 to the houda dont think his there this year as i talk with alot of the staff and he hasnt been mentioned but i can ask if people wanna know pm me if you want xx

Jasmine

MellieC..

I know of a Shaggy, not sure if its the same one Lynsey means. but not been scammed by him. Only been with one animation guy - and thats my soon to be hubby :-D

Holiday-ed alot in Skanes so know a few of the guys. I know a couple working at the Houda so can do a little digging laters Lol xxx

the highlander

mel
i set up a thread on bezness the other day, and i now find its been moved into a thread as a post?????
thats why i was asking who moved it
ora best
highlander

ilovebdt

Thats my problem truly, i know she does and all on here know she does but trying to get her to the smell the coffee is one hard job indeed but i dont wnat to be too hard on here either cos im pretty sure on how it will end and i will be here for her i just want her to realise before she carries on and gets more hooked if you know what i mean :)
And poorer :(

Jasmine

Lynsey....

Is Shaggy still at the Houda? Or is the one thats recently moved to abou sofiane???

Lynsey....

Is Shaggy still at the Houda? Or is the one thats recently moved to abou sofiane???
hi

he is still at the Houda

Trulymadlydeeply

There are lots of groups you can join such as Sahara Beach Hotel etc on facebook. Lots of comments re the animation teams...........

Are you sure??? Lol :D :D :D :eek:

hi hun

This is what he has told her but whether it's true or not i dont know

My friend has decided that she is going out next month to see him - he doesnt know cos she wants to surprise him - oh im sure she will do that lol

x

MellieC

mel
i set up a thread on bezness the other day, and i now find its been moved into a thread as a post?????
thats why i was asking who moved it
ora best
highlander
geez, want it to be a thread, i wanna read it!
thanks bud for bringing me up to speed!

MellieC

There are lots of groups you can join such as Sahara Beach Hotel etc on facebook. Lots of comments re the animation teams...........

I have NEVER been there, but am reliably informed that the hotel is "strictly BEZNEZZ"

and the staff have several girlfriends

as i say I have never been there, just reliably informed!;)

ilovebdt

hi hun

This is what he has told her but whether it's true or not i dont know

My friend has decided that she is going out next month to see him - he doesnt know cos she wants to surprise him - oh im sure she will do that lol

x
Not that I wish your friend any ill will at all lynsey. But, I would love to be a fly on the wall when she turns up unexpectedly :D

Do you think that as she is planning a 'surprise' visit, that some of what you have said might have sunk in hun?

ilovebdt