Hotel Houda Golf & Beach - Shaggy

lynsey:o)

Not that I wish your friend any ill will at all lynsey. But, I would love to be a fly on the wall when she turns up unexpectedly :D

Do you think that as she is planning a 'surprise' visit, that some of what you have said might have sunk in hun?

ilovebdt

hi hun

me too, i would love to see his face :D

If im honest i do yeah, she isnt a stupid girl altho she is acting like one but i know when you think and care about some one sense and everything goes out the window sometimes and you dont see it but like you i dont want her to get hurt but if he is with other girls and she see's him then maybe this is what she needs - i will be her for here no matter what and she knows that im just worried cos i know how much she is into this guy

Jasmine

But if she turns up at the Houda and discovers he aint actually there eeek!

I spoke to a few people, did a little digging and apparently he isnt there now as he does not get on with the boss and he's now at the Abou Sofiane.

Lynsey.. I feel for your friend. Cant have been a nice siuation for you to be in either, but support her in what ever the outcome is. xxx

But if she turns up at the Houda and discovers he aint actually there eeek!

I spoke to a few people, did a little digging and apparently he isnt there now as he does not get on with the boss and he's now at the Abou Sofiane.

Lynsey.. I feel for your friend. Cant have been a nice siuation for you to be in either, but support her in what ever the outcome is. xxx

i had a feeling he was lying to her, i dont want her to get hurt but i know it will happen and there is nothing i can do, all i can donow is be a friend and pick up the pieces and support her xxxxxxxxxxx

thanks hun :)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Trulymadlydeeply

Maybe it is best if she is at a different hotel to where he is now working. IF he is playing around Im sure she wouldnt want to see it under her nose.She can have a peek and then enjoy the rest of her hols away from him!!! :)

annibee

can i please stress this is NOT the shaggi that works at abou sofiane,i have spoke to lynsey through pm,s and we have realised that it is a totally different guy to the above mentioned.please dont confuse the two because shagi at abou is a really decent guy and some comments could be hurting someone who is innocent.please think twice before naming people and make sure facts are right before posting.thanks

As anniebee said its a different guy completely, i know the guy annibee knows and he is a great guy :)

I spoke to my friend last night and he has told her that he isn’t working at the Houda now or the Belle Vista (Belle Vue Vista) whatever its called but he apparently now has a job in the Sinbad I think its called in PEK, had a good chat with her last night and I think she may be starting to listen, she is going to stay at the Houda and then visit him every other day or so, she has agreed to get to know him better/properly first and will keep her eye’s open before taking anything further and has agreed to stop sending money and see how the relationship is then.

Fingers crossed people :)

cayden

As anniebee said its a different guy completely, i know the guy annibee knows and he is a great guy :)

I spoke to my friend last night and he has told her that he isn’t working at the Houda now or the Belle Vista (Belle Vue Vista) whatever its called but he apparently now has a job in the Sinbad I think its called in PEK, had a good chat with her last night and I think she may be starting to listen, she is going to stay at the Houda and then visit him every other day or so, she has agreed to get to know him better/properly first and will keep her eye’s open before taking anything further and has agreed to stop sending money and see how the relationship is then.

Fingers crossed people :)
thats good new's! :) she's lucky 2 hav a friend that cares 4 her so much! :)

cayden x

Jasmine

Lynsey...

I wish her luck and resolution. Is he aware she's going over now?
xxx

Lynsey...

I wish her luck and resolution. Is he aware she's going over now?
xxx

hi hun

thanks hun, mee tooo :)

Yeah he does and if im honest iw as there when she told him and he seemed quite happy soooo we shall see, watch this space :)

Mezoo

VIP Member
i found shaggy !!!

111shaggy.jpg 011532748-shaggy.gif shaggy54775000_0_1_0.jpg shaggy.gif
I thought i'd help ya all out. I found the real shaggy. Got some good shots. Ladies, if ys see this guy, I'd certainly beware and watch out !!! :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Rainbowchild

LMAO Mezoo, I think he is cute!!!!:D

ilovebdt

He's a handsome one. I would definately find it hard to resist if I met him :D

ilovebdt