Hotel Kanta, Port El Kantaoui

Dinna

Hey everyone! I'm new to this forum, but I've read through a lot of your posts and I think this is a great forum!
I've met a tunisian guy who's an animator, and reading through some of your experiences with animators, I have to say I'm a little worried. I really really like this guy and I'm going back to Tunisia in two weeks to see him. He seems genuine, but I'm also scared to get hurt. So I'm thinking, maybe we can make like a list or something of the people or hotels where the 'love rats' work. I'm not sure if it's allowed to post names on here though?
Anyways, I'm wondering if anyone knows about Hotel Kanta in Port El Kantaoui and if anything of this sort goes on there?
Please let me know if you do..
Stine, Denmark

Rainbowchild

Hi Dinna
Welcome to the forum
No naming & shaming here, there is an alternative website for that, Im sure you can do a search on google & find it

Mezoo

VIP Member
on with the show

I'm wondering if anyone knows about Hotel Kanta in Port El Kantaoui and if anything of this sort goes on there?
Please let me know if you do.. Stine, Denmark
hi dinna, welcome to the forum. Ya gotta understand that good and bad co-exists. there are nice guys out there and this is the show....who is who it's up to you...your judgment and of course information you find from the threads and folks here with all their experience. have fun in Tunisia. you can't really nail it down to a particular place as good or bad....alll the hotels are for vacation and fun...:cool:

Jasmine

Dinna..

Welcome to the forum :)

Trust your instincts and take things slowly. Enjoy your relationship for what it is now, without the added pressure. Not all animation are bad guys, just keep your feet firmly on the ground, as its easy to get swept away with the romance :)

xxx

Dinna

Thanks for all your replies and support :)
Ok, I won't do any naming then :)
I know you can't narrow the hotels down to good and bad, I was just wondering if anyone had any bad experiences with the animators at that hotel.
You're right, I'll take it slowly and just hope he doesn't end up hurting me..:cool:

Dinna

Also, could anyone send me a private email with the name of the naming web site? :)

Rainbowchild

Hi Dinna, I have sent you a Private Message

Dinna

Hey everyone, and thanks for the private messages! I appreciate it :)

N

nela

hello Dina welcome and enjoy??? Before he ask you to marry you and all that bullcrap associated with it, be careful.