Hotel Marhaba Resort

Lauren&Ahmed

no sorry hun xx sure marhaba will tho lol x

I

ILWAT

Defo Marhaba will be able to help you on this one!!!

marhaba

haha yes marhaba does know marhaba very well and all the staff is most of the marhaba hotels. :D i know most the staff in most hotels too . what do you want to know? xx

Dane

haha yes marhaba does know marhaba very well and all the staff is most of the marhaba hotels. :D i know most the staff in most hotels too . what do you want to know? xx
Is it e good hotel? An how about the food?
Do they speak english?
In october I was in Djerba, and they did not want to speak english on the hotel, only french , and I do not speak french at all.

marhaba

yes they all speak english, if you like eggs you will be ok, the food is not brilliant but its ok. it is a good hotel but only cos the animation make it, im sure you will return but 2 days ago all the entertainment team got sacked, a new one will be there soon x

Dane

Hmmmm... I hope we like the food.

marhaba

my family didnt but yet again we only used to go bk for our friends lol i would eat outside marhaba not in the resturant x

sianperkins89

why did they get sacked? was there some sort of scandal? lol

marhaba

im not going to say hun but there was alot od problems withthe higher manegement on what they had done x

Dane

my family didnt but yet again we only used to go bk for our friends lol i would eat outside marhaba not in the resturant x
:( We have ordered all inclusive.

marhaba

drinks will be out of plastic bottles eg coke fanta etc water is bottles water and beer is in a glass not a bottle

marhaba

oh and its plastic cups and not glass cups

sianperkins89

drinks in all inclusive are crap! the beer is watered down and the only other 'alcoholic' beverage they offer are cocktails, which taste like melted ice lollies and have a 0.0001% of alcohol lol maybe it's different at the marhaba hotel, but most all inclusives in tunisia i've seen are like that...
but i often find the food ok :)

Dane

I dont drink beer, så it's ok. But I hope there is a lot of cake. :D

marhaba

there is alot of deserts. in marhaba you wont find the best wquality food but there is the best quality desterts :D

missmetal

The Marhaba Palace in Port E.K is amazing. The food is far more british and the staff have always been fantastic. Its only budget contraints preventing me from going back this year.

marhaba

well the marhaba has alot of british guests

Dane

I don't know how british food is. I would like to try tunisian food. Hope they have some.

I

ILWAT

Dane my advise is if you want to try tunisian food is the best place is usually outside a hotel a local cuisine or restaurant and always a good sign is when tunisians are eating there too!