Hotel Marhaba Resort

Dane

Maybe a stupid question, but do the eat camels in Tunisia?

marhaba

lol i dont think so HAHAH Xx

Dane

:p I would like to taste camel.

marhaba

poor camels :O oh my god :(

Dane

Then what about the cow, chicken and lamb?

marhaba

plenty of steak beef chicken fish lamb lol x

Dane

Are they poor?

marhaba

are what poor?

Dane

The cow, chicken and lamb?

Hbrown1

Banned
I don't know how british food is. I would like to try tunisian food. Hope they have some.
There is a food site honey, i love you' alway's and 4ever xx xx xx xx

marhaba

lol no its alright i enjoyed most of it x

Hbrown1

Banned
No way would i eat an animal, i am not vegi.

I just would not eat animal !!!!

marhaba

fair enough hahaa

marhaba resort you said?

:) the hotel in which you put a link is mahraba club, it's a 3 stars one, maybe they changed its name to marhaba resort, but here in sousse it's known by marhaba club! it's a family club ( deals with the travel agency neckermann family club) and got a nice location ( sea edge, near to disco, western restaurent the saloon, 5 mn drive to the town center, 15 mn drive from port el kantaoui ...)

eating camels

yes in some part of tunisia (especially in the tunisian south) they eat camels but in tunisian hotels you won't eat it!

tunisian food

I don't know how british food is. I would like to try tunisian food. Hope they have some.
normally, one day per week the hotel organize a tunisian day, so in the restaurent there must be tunisian food ( couscous, tunisian salat, brik,....)

15 minutes walk from the marhaba club, you will find little fast foods when you can enjoy tunisian food ( chapati, mlawi, malfouf, plat tunisien) it's in the street of les palmiers , just in front the karthago el kssar hotel

bon appètit!

marhaba

theres a nice small resturant 5 minuites walk from marhaba that does pizza, sandwiches, chawarma, panini's etc also theres a lovely place to get a chapati. you go straight over the round about outside the gates and turn left at teh 3rd turning