Hotel Rosa Beach, Skanes

S

supermum4

Hi I just booked the rosa beach hotel for october half term and wondered what your views are on it and also what kind of weather can we expect? maybe I should of asked these questions before booking :) thanks in advance everyone

Trulymadlydeeply

Hi supermum4 which resort is this Hotel in? I have not heard of it before. I have been in October and got a tan, depends if you are lucky or not!! Evening were cool much more comfortable than the summer months...

lizzalee

hi its skanes/monistir i think if its the same one its a nice hotel quite new we got put there for a few nites during the whole ash cloud thing think we were pretty much the first guests lol it was a nice clean and modern hotel nice food and lovely pool although we felt it was a bit in the middle of nowhere at the time it was only a short taxi ride to safari bar /resturant and other things cant really say much bout other stuff in the hotel as they were kind of just setting things up when we got put there unexpectidly but the spa n everythin did look really good and it does have a few shops n things attatched too hope that helps a bit x

Xiridy

Hi! I just came back from a stay in Rosa beach last wednesday! I had an amazing time!!! Great hotel, clean, lots of things to do, great animation team. We did an sea excursion, went to port el kantaoui and we did the sahara explorer tour ... I had lots of fun!

Xiridy

By the way, does anybody know how the get in contact with the animation team over there... Would love to get in touch with Rico, an animator there but i was to shy to ask for his name ;)

Xiridy

Just returned from a stay at Rosa Beach Hotel where i met animator Rico, had a fun time with him but was to shy to ask him how to get in touch with him. So now, im home and i really want to stay in touch with him... Can anyone help me?

salim

Just returned from a stay at Rosa Beach Hotel where i met animator Rico, had a fun time with him but was to shy to ask him how to get in touch with him. So now, im home and i really want to stay in touch with him... Can anyone help me?
Did you contact the hotel ? they can help you , i suppose he still member of the stuff their, then maybe they know his full infromations ( phone , adresse...)

Xiridy

I mailed the hotel but i get no response :( Maybe they are not allowed to give that information ... I dont know

salim

I mailed the hotel but i get no response :( Maybe they are not allowed to give that information ... I dont know
try by phone ,maybe it will easy to get infromations about him and you can leave your number or adresse mail , if he want he will contact you !

Xiridy

try by phone ,maybe it will easy to get infromations about him and you can leave your number or adresse mail , if he want he will contact you !
Maybe i could do that ... Where are you from, Salim?

Jane BM

I'd imagine the Hotel won't give this kind of information out to people anyway...

Do you know his real name, cos Rico won't be it..that'll be his Animation name...try Facebook if you really want to get in touch, although its only fair to warn you, there's a fair chance hell have a few accounts and there's also a fair chance that he is in touch with a fair few people who've been there on their hols as well...so be prepared..

Xiridy

I'd imagine the Hotel won't give this kind of information out to people anyway...

Do you know his real name, cos Rico won't be it..that'll be his Animation name...try Facebook if you really want to get in touch, although its only fair to warn you, there's a fair chance hell have a few accounts and there's also a fair chance that he is in touch with a fair few people who've been there on their hols as well...so be prepared..
Im well aware off that, thats why i didnt wanna be a cliché and ask about his information because i knew i was one of many but back home, im really sorry i didnt ... I dont know anything about him, just where he works and that they call him Rico there and that he is an amazing dancer ;)

salim

Maybe i could do that ... Where are you from, Salim?
Try and who konw !!!!! Like said Jane Rico it not his real name ,even facebook you can't find him , you have a little chance to be on contact with him sorry :(

Xiridy

Im kinda hoping someone here will know him and tell me how to get in touch with him ...

Marie1959

If the hotel has a website maybe you will be able to post there and find out some info. Good luck and be careful you do not know this guy and better be safe than sorry x

lainie

Im well aware off that, thats why i didnt wanna be a cliché and ask about his information because i knew i was one of many but back home, im really sorry i didnt ...
why? what do you hope will happen?

Essem

Staff member
Wecome to the forum Xiridy.

If he's animation, he'll probably live in the hotel maybe try phoning the hotel and asking to be put through to him?

Essem

Staff member

If he's animation, he'll probably live in the hotel maybe try phoning the hotel and asking to be put through to him?

lainie

he'll not answer, essem - he'll be busy doing aqua aerobics!