Hotel Rosa Beach, Skanes

Xiridy

why? what do you hope will happen?
I dont know what i hope will happen, just that i find the idea never knowing anything from him again weird ... :)

Essem

Staff member
I dont know what i hope will happen, just that i find the idea never knowing anything from him again weird ... :)
You could always book another holiday later in the year??

Xiridy

You could always book another holiday later in the year??
Thought about that :p But what if he isnt there then anymore ... dont know if animators stay in the same hotel and how long the animation team stays all year... this was my first time in tunesia ;-)

lynn

Just returned from a stay at Rosa Beach Hotel where i met animator Rico, had a fun time with him but was to shy to ask him how to get in touch with him. So now, im home and i really want to stay in touch with him... Can anyone help me?
Hope it's not the Rico I and my daughter know, did he ever work in El Mouradi?

missmetal

Thought about that :p But what if he isnt there then anymore ... dont know if animators stay in the same hotel and how long the animation team stays all year... this was my first time in tunesia ;-)
Did he ask for your details? If not maybe he already has a girlfriend and would rather avoid trouble?

Xiridy

Hope it's not the Rico I and my daughter know, did he ever work in El Mouradi?
I have no idea ... Could you describe him?

Xiridy

Did he ask for your details? If not maybe he already has a girlfriend and would rather avoid trouble?
Im not looking for a relationship or so, just like to stay in touch...

lynn

I have no idea ... Could you describe him?
quite short nice looking and he can jump quite high off the floor, you could take him for a Mexican

Xiridy

quite short nice looking and he can jump quite high off the floor, you could take him for a Mexican
Does he have curly hair and tatoes of spiders and really good at dancing???

lynn

yes he has curley hair, cant remember the tattoos and yes good dancer if its the same one be very careful he is the biggest liar walking

Xiridy

yes he has curley hair, cant remember the tattoos and yes good dancer if its the same one be very careful he is the biggest liar walking
Ow... what happened?

lynn

Ow... what happened?
long story...and really don't believe that smile and charm, always wondered where the rat had disappeared to

Xiridy

long story...and really don't believe that smile and charm, always wondered where the rat had disappeared to
When did you meet him ... Dont know if we are talking about the same one ...

lynn

about 3 years ago

Jane BM

Yeah, i would kinda wanna hear it too :p
It's probably not the same guy Xiridy cos it's quite a popular name amongst animators.....Im just being nosey....lol

Xiridy

It's probably not the same guy Xiridy cos it's quite a popular name amongst animators.....Im just being nosey....lol[/quote

I alreay found it quite suspisious ... Rico is not really a Tunesian name :p