Hotel Royal Kenz.

sparkle

i was with thomsons to so she would have been there after or before me but i dont remember her no. i got back in november and was there over a year - the kenz was where i was placed first and then i went to tour khalef. whose your fella does he work in the kenz x x

i think its a nice hotel but need a refurbish now x but yeah its a nice hotel x

woudlg

Welcome Selz!

I know Rio and Alex from the animation team (though think Rio went abroad last year then returned to the Soviva next door). I guess you'd know them too if you've been going for 7 years?!!!

sparkle

yeah i know them also very well. funny guys rio cracks me up he is so funny. i love when he dresses as a women in the shows x
alex is a lovely guy also very good mate of mine x x

kattykat

Rio was at Soviva when i visited last October but got the sack or resigned not sure which.. a few days after i left.. saw him in March & April though in O'Connors Irish bar in Sousse..nice bloke

selz

haha yeah i remember them.....gr8 fun.

i with a guy from the salon bar nasscur (nickname micky) he's black, if any1 remembers him? always smiling :) known him 7yrs but only agreed 2go 4 drinks last year (haha nothing like keeping him waiting) so now we are together...
x

sparkle

yeah i remember him he was very very sweet guy always friendly i used to chat when in the bar. those guys are all nice behind the bar. i liked the tubby one to he was so chatty and friendly x

selz

haha do u mean sissi, had a bit of a tash?

micky is gr8, kept him waiting 6 yrs before going for a drink, well a girl does have to be sure doesnt she???

x

sparkle

yeah thats him he was funny
yes you do have to be sure
bless him he must have thought you were worth the wait hun x x

Bigbrother

I stayled at Royal Kenz in December 2005 with a friend, but didn't spend much time in the hotel to meet anyone, anyway nice hotel though :)

sparkle

were gonna rent an appt when we go back later in the year i think, seen some lovely ones on the net.....
cant wait to have my motherinlaws couscous hers is the best she is so good at cooking

selz

lol sparkle yeah must have been...

know what u mean bout the traditional cooking, we visited some friends in their villiage last time we were there they did aspen/aspin?? it was sooooooo good. I just love the food out there....am a lover of brik aswell, yum yum.

A

alex101

Hi I got back from the Royal Kenz on the 8th June, had such a fab time am going again in August!
My sis goes every year usualy alone sand i couldnt understand how she did it, but after staying there and seeing how lovely and friendly (not Sleezy) every one is I could happily go on my own!
All staff fab, Animation Team great fun and the best holiday I have had ever!! Roll on August!

brynbabe

hi going to the royal kenz 14th june o9 for 1week with husband anyone else going that time

pinklady

Hi i went to the Royal Kenz in April 06 it was nice there!!! i usually stay at the riviera down the road!!

S

Steph81

Hi does anyone know the name of the dj who was playing at royal kenz during August 12. He told me he had his own radio set on digital but I can't remember his name?!

Jane BM

Hi does anyone know the name of the dj who was playing at royal kenz during August 12. He told me he had his own radio set on digital but I can't remember his name?!
I'll ask my husband when he's home and see if he knows....he used to work there and still keeps in touch with some of them.

S

Steph81

I'll ask my husband when he's home and see if he knows....he used to work there and still keeps in touch with some of them.
Thanks he did leave me his name and number but it got lost somewhere on the journey home....think it begins with S!

Jane BM

Thanks he did leave me his name and number but it got lost somewhere on the journey home....think it begins with S!
Sorry Steph, he doesn't know...hopefully someone else will come along and let you know....did you give him your number as well? Cos if so I'm sure he'll contact you...whether that be good or bad....lol