Hotel Yasmine Beach Hammamet

sweetiedarling

Hoping to stay here with my fella in November :D

Anybody know what it's like?

sianperkins89

hiya! yes i went there on my first ever visit to tunisia and my first meeting with my boyfriend. it is a lovely hotel, it its so big and clean, the restaurant is nice too. i went in december so it was quite empty but there was still some entertainment in the evenings.
the room we had was huge with huge glass windows, beautiful view of the beach and the street with all those palm trees there. there was a swimming pool on the roof? i think but it was closed when i was there, theres also an indoor pool, again i didnt swim in it but it looked nice there. am i right in thinking its a 5 star hotel? i think it is. the reception is really big and clean, its just a nice hotel really. i may be a bit biased as i was so happy to be there i would say its nice anyway lol, but no really it was a really nice hotel, the best one i've stayed in so far. if you look at my photos, of december 2007, u may see some pics of the view or the hotel room etc. :)

Mezoo

VIP Member
Sorry my smart mouth...:(

sweetiedarling

hiya! yes i went there on my first ever visit to tunisia and my first meeting with my boyfriend. it is a lovely hotel, it its so big and clean, the restaurant is nice too. i went in december so it was quite empty but there was still some entertainment in the evenings.
the room we had was huge with huge glass windows, beautiful view of the beach and the street with all those palm trees there. there was a swimming pool on the roof? i think but it was closed when i was there, theres also an indoor pool, again i didnt swim in it but it looked nice there. am i right in thinking its a 5 star hotel? i think it is. the reception is really big and clean, its just a nice hotel really. i may be a bit biased as i was so happy to be there i would say its nice anyway lol, but no really it was a really nice hotel, the best one i've stayed in so far. if you look at my photos, of december 2007, u may see some pics of the view or the hotel room etc. :)
Thanks. :D It does say it's a 4/5 star but it seems really cheap at £82 each all inclusive for 1 week. My fella says it's a very nice hotel but then again he says that about everything! LOL!

Soltef

Thanks. :D It does say it's a 4/5 star but it seems really cheap at £82 each all inclusive for 1 week. My fella says it's a very nice hotel but then again he says that about everything! LOL!
Very tempting price!

sianperkins89

thats a good price for that hotel really! i think it was about 200 pounds ish for me and my boyfriend for 3 days in december!! we missed out by him booking it on the phone instead of online.

ROULLA

Hoping to stay here with my fella in November :D

Anybody know what it's like?
Hi Sweeiedarling hope that you are in good health! The hotel that yu are asking about is really nice here is a picture of it..154777.jpg click to enlarge..

Rating: 4 *

Address: Boulevard De La Promenade, Hammamet, Tunisia

sweetiedarling

Thanks everybody!

Well I just checked it again on otbeach.com and there are no hotels at all on the site now!!!! I wondered if they'd made a mistake with the prices and are updating the site...

Anyhow they have it on lastminute.com £174.58 in total for 2 people for 1 week in November, so think I'll book it before it disappears again! LOL!

*Edit - otbeach is back on again and £10 cheaper than lastminute.com. I booked it!!!!

sylviachoudry

lovely hotel, got put in when ours was not finished,move after 3 days but it was so nice, would go back lovely inside pool nice small and warm,

sylviachoudry

my friends having problems, flights are 300, and every package she sees is gone min after, are thay doing this so u have to pay more ,

sylviachoudry

she was at work and i was looking for her got up 2 cheap hols ,when she went on to book, not on ,gone, is everyone going to tunisia this sept /oct?

sweetiedarling

she was at work and i was looking for her got up 2 cheap hols ,when she went on to book, not on ,gone, is everyone going to tunisia this sept /oct?
Keep trying! I got a flight from First Choice Manchester to Monastir 1st Nov for £143 (baggage in meals extra)

I booked flight & hotel separate.

C

Cas

Packages

Hi, Just paid £734 for 2 people 11 nights at our regular Hotel Marhaba Beach Sousse out of Gatwick Oct Thompson online but booked through travel agent. Half Board. This came up on Sunday.

janette b

the new Jawara hotel opens in November next to riadh palms in sousse. It does look really nice but cant find any website with it yet.....

hollysahbi

Hi All,

I hope you are all good.

I have a quick question i am thinking of booking the Yasmine Beach hotel Hammamet has anyone stayed here is it a good hotel?

And also my friend wants to book her Tunisian boyfriend in with her is it accepted at this hotel?

Many thanks

Holly xx

pbf

This hotel is OK. Stayed there 2 yrs ago and met my husband while he was working there.When are you thinking of going?. I know the hotel is quiet just now but then so are most of them. It faces onto the beach and the rooms were nice. Food was OK always managed to find something I liked to eat. Not that keen on food in most of the Tunisian hotels. It will be OK for your friends b/f to stay but she should book him into a room with her here before she goes.

trotter

Hi Holly im booked to go this hotel 14-21st may 2011 . Im going to Tunisia 29th April until 22 nd May . Please contact me if you will be there in this period and would like to meet with me and my bloke for a coffee and chat . :)

ROULLA

[video]http://youtu.be/U0Gz_kWyAWc[/video]