Hotels for unmarried Tunisian couples

curly

I've just found this post from 2009, can anyone tell me what hotels will be okay to book for an English girl to stay with her Tunisian boyfriend in yasmine hammamet? Are the hotels stated in this forum still okay, was thinking of staying at the lalle baya?
Houria palace and karawan will accept but they are both in sousse if u fancied there instead, I think maybe zodiac in Hammamet also but ring them and ask x

bascar

we stayed at the Marco Polo before we were married...

annibee

hi sorry dont know yasmine hammamet area at all we have only stayed sousse/kantaoui before

marhaba

asking on behalf of my friend, She is looking at jinene in sousse will they accept non married partners??

Dawnyc911

We've stayed there before and booked 2 rooms in the past but last time we went they said it was fine to stay together and upgraded my room and gave me a double. Give them a ring and it's a lovely hotel staff all have really good english so she shouldn't have a problem. I'm planning going back there soon and will book 1 as last time anyway now.

Does anyone know about the Eden Club in Skanes. I am getting myself in a state wondering if I should book 2 Separate Rooms, one double room for us both or one double room and phoning (email I'm too chicken to phone) them before to see if we pay extra for him on arrival.

Last month I just booked two separate rooms at the Riadh Palms which was hassle free but the single supplement wasn't through the roof now with it coming into season it's slowly creeping up.

Susanallen1968

Hi can anyone help me with any hotels that have no problem checking english women and tunisian boyfriends in the same room. My friend and i had no problem with El Mouradi Club Salima (PEK) but had trouble at Dreams Beach in June. We go 4 or 5 times a year for holiday with them and it is getting to be a problem so any advice would be much appreciated.Maybe we could draw up a list because know others in same situation.Thanks
Do you know if hotel hammamet gardens allows unmarried couples to share a room

stayzee

try La Couronne they do

stayzee

I got married there 18 months ago , they dont normally ask if you are married or not , even when tunisians are married they dont tend to take the husbands last name they keep their fathers but i am pretty sure you wont have a problem finding a hotel where you can both stay together, some times its cheaper though to just rent an appartment which is what i did when i first went to tunisia it was lush the appartment too

Selmi

I got married there 18 months ago , they dont normally ask if you are married or not , even when tunisians are married they dont tend to take the husbands last name they keep their fathers but i am pretty sure you wont have a problem finding a hotel where you can both stay together, some times its cheaper though to just rent an appartment which is what i did when i first went to tunisia it was lush the appartment too
Unfortunately a lot of the hotels are now refusing unmarried couples especially if one is from not only Tunisia but other Maghreb countries!! Best to double check before making a reservation or alternatively book two seperate rooms.
I’am married with a Tunisian national and have been for almost 20years I didn’t take his name and we travel frequently to the country For business/pleasure never have we been asked for our marriage certificate until February of this year and have stayed in numerous hotels over the years with and without our family !! Luckily we always travel with a copy of it. The hotel in question was the Sentido Phenicia in Hammamet, and it clearly states on their website.