Hotels for unmarried Tunisian couples

ROULLA

though i am getting put off the idea and worrying now,, haha i am a worrier anyway to be fair!! i am suddenly really scared and thinking maybe i am being silly.. :(
God don't be silly, if anything whilst i'm out there in the summer i will find you something Clean, cheap and cheerful:)

bobby g

though i am getting put off the idea and worrying now,, haha i am a worrier anyway to be fair!! i am suddenly really scared and thinking maybe i am being silly.. :(
Why silly??? Have a word with yourself.:D Go for it and enjoy, you're only young once.:D

FoxyRoxie89

Thnx roulla, I am not fussy... 1 bed studio... i would like a bath but fair enough if not... hehe all i want is a studio/bedsit thing... yano big room so tv area and double bed!! lil kitchenette thing and a bathroom :) preferably with bath but if not so what ha!!
roulla is it hammamet you stay??xx

ROULLA

Thnx roulla, I am not fussy... 1 bed studio... i would like a bath but fair enough if not... hehe all i want is a studio/bedsit thing... yano big room so tv area and double bed!! lil kitchenette thing and a bathroom :) preferably with bath but if not so what ha!!
Near hammamet, we stay in Nabeul..

FoxyRoxie89

Why silly??? Have a word with yourself.:D Go for it and enjoy, you're only young once.:D
Dunno maybe i am not thinking how hard it could be, maybe thats also why staing in hotel could be better... i get to meet people... i make friends easily!!

FoxyRoxie89

Cool roulla, i prefer hammamet south... not yasmine yano yasmine is good to go into but i prefer the oldies :) hehe xx

bobby g

Apart from the new fancy hotels ...oh and the mariner with posh boats, I don't thing yasmine H has much to offer.:)

Dolly

Near hammamet, we stay in Nabeul..
Roulla, I love Nabeul and it's so cheap!! But we'd love to buy a place there....one day!

stephstanley

If you are staying in hamamet there are loads and loads of places to rent, I see them all the time and they are usually quite reasonably priced too. I prefer the older hammamet than jasmine too, plus you would be staying closer to the locals and get to live just like them-its great I love it x

aljaye

Dunno maybe i am not thinking how hard it could be, maybe thats also why staing in hotel could be better... i get to meet people... i make friends easily!!
Have a look when you go out there is best..I wasnt saying dont go for the whole summer but think how much it is going to cost..you wont be able to work out there to boost your money..just make sure you have enough to book a flight home if you need to (someone advised that on here once and its sound advice). A hotel through the summer would probably be expensive as the rooms are mostly taken up by travel companies..so you need to look for an independent one not a big well known one. I love being out there on my own and ill talk to anyone..chatted to loads of people- just remember the summer will be really busy and you'll be living like a local not a tourist. BUt go and enjoy yourself..just do the homework first!

FoxyRoxie89

Have a look when you go out there is best..I wasnt saying dont go for the whole summer but think how much it is going to cost..you wont be able to work out there to boost your money..just make sure you have enough to book a flight home if you need to (someone advised that on here once and its sound advice). A hotel through the summer would probably be expensive as the rooms are mostly taken up by travel companies..so you need to look for an independent one not a big well known one. I love being out there on my own and ill talk to anyone..chatted to loads of people- just remember the summer will be really busy and you'll be living like a local not a tourist. BUt go and enjoy yourself..just do the homework first!
yeah thats cool, i would always make sure i had money for the flight back, i was thinking about trying to save about 5/6grand!! if i am lucky lol... and if i didnt have money for a flight back i know my family would find it for me!!
yeah living like a local sounds more fun cos after the summer i can leave it :D hehe... and swimming everyday in the amazing clear water really appeals to me... cant wait!! Getting a tan and probably losing weight :D xx

ROULLA

Roulla, I love Nabeul and it's so cheap!! But we'd love to buy a place there....one day!
Hi Dolly hope that you are in good health! Really we was actally considering to sell our house there and go abit further into town...

bobby g

Hi Dolly hope that you are in good health! Really we was actally considering to sell our house there and go abit further into town...
Hi Roulla, I liked Nabuel, the beach was lovely.:) But we went on market day and the traffic was diabolical !!!!:eek:

sianperkins89

yasmine hammamet is way better than hammamet. its so neww and modern and it looks like its for rich people, fair enough u need a car to get anywhere, but it looks so so good and you get some great views from hotels there over the sea and the streets are so nice with those palm type trees lined down them.
the other part of hammamet is full of cars and people and tiny fast food shops and its like any other tourist area in spain or greece etc! so i like yasmine better it seems new and unspoilt and especially a nice place to go in winter in a big expensive hotel as its empty and peacefullllllllll :D

bobby g

yasmine hammamet is way better than hammamet. its so neww and modern and it looks like its for rich people, fair enough u need a car to get anywhere, but it looks so so good and you get some great views from hotels there over the sea and the streets are so nice with those palm type trees lined down them.
the other part of hammamet is full of cars and people and tiny fast food shops and its like any other tourist area in spain or greece etc! so i like yasmine better it seems new and unspoilt and especially a nice place to go in winter in a big expensive hotel as its empty and peacefullllllllll :D
I prefer the tiny shops with the local people and dodging the traffic driven by the mad Tunisian drivers, at least there I feel like I'm in Tunisia. Yasmine seemed to me to be a purpose built resort for tourists built how they imagine a typical tourist would want it to be...It could be anywhere in the world. I guess I'm not a typical tourist.LOL:D

Maybe the reason the hotel's so empty and peaceful...to hazzard a guess, there's sod all to do there and everyone has gone to Hammamet.

aljaye

I prefer the tiny shops with the local people and dodging the traffic driven by the mad Tunisian drivers, at least there I feel like I'm in Tunisia. Yasmine seemed to me to be a purpose built resort for tourists built how they imagine a typical tourist would want it to be...It could be anywhere in the world. I guess I'm not a typical tourist.LOL:D

Maybe the reason the hotel's so empty and peaceful...to hazzard a guess, there's sod all to do there and everyone has gone to Hammamet.
Ii havent been but I prefer snooping in the little markets trying to find things that arent there as well! I love PEK marina but its so like a lot of other marinas on the Med..but still a lovely place.

bobby g

Ii havent been but I prefer snooping in the little markets trying to find things that arent there as well! I love PEK marina but its so like a lot of other marinas on the Med..but still a lovely place.
Right on...seen one marina seen them all.:) If you like markets the one at Nabuel is good, I think it's Fridays I'm sure maybe Roulla will know for sure.:) If you get the chance the Medina at Tunis is an experience.:eek::rolleyes:

MellieC

LOL I remember when "yasmine" was scrubland! no hotels then lol

and funnily enough, although i like to go there now and again, for a change of scenery, I prefer hammamet. yasmine WAS purpose built. its like the "false" medina! nothing like the real thing!

aljaye

Right on...seen one marina seen them all.:) If you like markets the one at Nabuel is good, I think it's Fridays I'm sure maybe Roulla will know for sure.:) If you get the chance the Medina at Tunis is an experience.:eek::rolleyes:

I bet...Im still happy getting lost in the Souk in Sousse at the mo.....ooh ohhh..its my birthday when Im there..I wonder if that painting I love is still there..I could barter it down a bit and use my birthday as the final card..ooh what an excuse just thought of that!
Blue horse you are coming home with me!!

sweetiedarling

LOL I remember when "yasmine" was scrubland! no hotels then lol

and funnily enough, although i like to go there now and again, for a change of scenery, I prefer hammamet. yasmine WAS purpose built. its like the "false" medina! nothing like the real thing!
I must admit I thought Yasmine was pretty but it reminded me of the hotel zone in Cancun, nothing much to do or see. Hope to see more of the "real" Tunisia next time I go.