Hotels for unmarried Tunisian couples

Kris

Administrator
Staff member
When booked with an agent the checks are less.

However i have been asked many times for a certificate and thats with 3 kids in tow.

Aslemma

I can't seem to find the hotel numbers or websites. I only find agents that reserve the hotels.
I'm having the same problem as I usually like to phone the hotel to confirm they have my booking. Having had my phone stolen earlier in the year I've lost all my Tunisian numbers and the very useful website I used to use (Tourism & Travel Guide to Tunisia) has disappeared. This had addresses, phone numbers and ratings of hundreds of hotels and lesser accommodation throughout Tunisia. :(

Milk

I found the number by phoning an on-line agent. www.hotel.com. For reviews I use www.tripadvisor.com

I also phoned Mahaba Royal Salem to ask if my friend could stay with me.I explained the situation. The gentleman I was talking to let me know that If I had him on the registry there is no problem. I am getting him to send me a confirmation e-mail to confirm what he told me.

Aslemma

This link is an old one and one or two are out of date, but you may just find some useful numbers on here;
I always knew you were a shining star in my darkness Essem. At first glance it doesn't appear quite as user-friendly as the other one but I'm sure will be a great help and I've already seen they've got several of the numbers I lost.:)

sallyann

hi, i stayed at Mouradi PEK last year without problem. Also el hana beach in PEK in June. Just come back from staying at Riviera in PEK and got email confirmation before booking that said that it was fine to share with my tunisian boyfriend unmarried as long as it was booked from outside tunisia and both names were on one voucher?!? the hotel said that if we booked it from tunisia directly with the hotel we would have to book 2 rooms.... in my experience not many hotels replied to emails asking what their policy was, may be we have been lucky :confused:

Milk

hi, i stayed at Mouradi PEK last year without problem. Also el hana beach in PEK in June. Just come back from staying at Riviera in PEK and got email confirmation before booking that said that it was fine to share with my tunisian boyfriend unmarried as long as it was booked from outside tunisia and both names were on one voucher?!? the hotel said that if we booked it from tunisia directly with the hotel we would have to book 2 rooms.... in my experience not many hotels replied to emails asking what their policy was, may be we have been lucky :confused:
I got the same response. Just as long as they are on the voucher before you get to the hotel.

sallyann

i wonder if that is the policy of most of the hotels then .... ?

alex35

does anyone know if you can stay at the Hotel Houria Palace as an unmarried couple?

annibee

does anyone know if you can stay at the Hotel Houria Palace as an unmarried couple?
hi we stayed there september 2009 was ok then but not sure now with so much changing

alex35

what the wonder golf hotel in port el kantoui,is it nice and ca you stay there as an unmarrued couple

Milk

i wonder if that is the policy of most of the hotels then .... ?
The only way to find out is asking the agent (maybe even phone a couple to double check and recheck). I don't see why not, it sounds like this is the case. When you find out, you should post the answer.

sallyann

what the wonder golf hotel in port el kantoui,is it nice and ca you stay there as an unmarrued couple
have a look at trip advisor .... i have a feeling that it had some poor reviews, but don't take my word for it!

sallyann

The only way to find out is asking the agent (maybe even phone a couple to double check and recheck). I don't see why not, it sounds like this is the case. When you find out, you should post the answer.
will do, it would be good to keep this thread updated, i think. should be returning in Nov so will see how we get on

Jane BM

I wouldn't let my dog stay there....lol.....hated it there....sorry!!!, food shocking, the rooms were ok, pool area in serious need of renovation....I'd give it a miss if I was you.

annibee

friend of mine stayed there recently ok with her guy but said they had to eat out because food was shocking and they didnt like the hotel at all

alex35

ok right i think i may give that hotel a miss.......does any1 know of a nice hotel either in sousse or port el kantoui that me and my finance can stay in i am planing a visit in october,i have asked him to look and sorry to cause no offence to men but i might aswell do it myself.........

annibee

ok right i think i may give that hotel a miss.......does any1 know of a nice hotel either in sousse or port el kantoui that me and my finance can stay in i am planing a visit in october,i have asked him to look and sorry to cause no offence to men but i might aswell do it myself.........
golf residence good in port have stayed there for last 3 years with my guy its central for everything and metalika nightclub next door if you fancy it and only few minutes walk to marina :)

sallyann

golf residence good in port have stayed there for last 3 years with my guy its central for everything and metalika nightclub next door if you fancy it and only few minutes walk to marina :)
who do you book golf residence through, please? it isn't coming up on the search results for travel republic, low cost etc for a week in nov..... thnks

scooby

El mouradi PEK . Been there 6 times nice hotel nice food and really friendly staff, and we stayed there before we married prices not to bad too