Hotels for unmarried Tunisian couples

Jane BM

El mouradi PEK . Been there 6 times nice hotel nice food and really friendly staff, and we stayed there before we married prices not to bad too
Would agree....stayed there a few times ourselves and really enjoyed it. Good value for money.

alex35

does any1 know what the sousana is like in sousse at all?

annibee

who do you book golf residence through, please? it isn't coming up on the search results for travel republic, low cost etc for a week in nov..... thnks
hi yeh its hard to find sometimes its on trav republic sometimes not its strange i would just keep trying all sites its sure to come up somewhere. usually my high street travel agent finds it for me. good luck

annibee

hi yeh its hard to find sometimes its on trav republic sometimes not its strange i would just keep trying all sites its sure to come up somewhere. usually my high street travel agent finds it for me. good luck
thomas cook have monopoly on golf residence so you could try their site

annibee

does any1 know what the sousana is like in sousse at all?
never heard of this one but i think you would be better in or around the port. marhaba royal salem also good in hamman sousse.

sallyann

thomas cook have monopoly on golf residence so you could try their site
none of the sites are letting me get a quote for golf residence for a week in Nov!! can't see it being booked up, ah well, shame tho.

gem15

never heard of this one but i think you would be better in or around the port. marhaba royal salem also good in hamman sousse.
Its next door to the Kaiser hotel!

alex35

is the sousanna just a basic hotel just lookin for somewhere to stay for a week thats clean and the beds are ok,not bothered at eating at the hotel as most times we eat out as so much cheaper than here.xxx

ROULLA

Hotel Marhaba is the best and cheap hotel in it.
I think that it depends on what month you go to be honest with you as the prices are much higher in the summer don't you think?

loulou28

Riu imperial Marhaba is lovely x

sallyann

any body stayed ar el mouradi palm marina in PEK? i know a girl who has recently stayed with her tunisian bf, no problems ... they have a baby, but i dont think that would have made a difference. she liked the hotel.

Milk

If your staying in Tunis "Le Pacha" allows it. I chose two rooms, one for each of us.

sallyann

i had written confirmation from marhaba salem in sousse that its fine so long as both names are on the same voucher.

Milk

This is where I stayed but on in the beach side. Enjoyed every thing about this Hotel. Including staying up the night in a route to watch the sun rise:) enjoy your stay in soursse. I'm looking forward to going back before to Canada on Wed:(truly going to miss so much. When I'm home I'll give more of an update.

Jane BM

This is where I stayed but on in the beach side. Enjoyed every thing about this Hotel. Including staying up the night in a route to watch the sun rise:) enjoy your stay in soursse. I'm looking forward to going back before to Canada on Wed:(truly going to miss so much. When I'm home I'll give more of an update.
Look forward to hearing all about your travels...

evie

I've just found this post from 2009, can anyone tell me what hotels will be okay to book for an English girl to stay with her Tunisian boyfriend in yasmine hammamet? Are the hotels stated in this forum still okay, was thinking of staying at the lalle baya?

Jane BM

It varies hugely now....you're best bet is to shortlist your choices and then contact them.