Hotels in Nabeul

ROULLA

I noticed that not many hotels that are in Nabeul are actually advertised in the travel brochures in the UK so I hought that I would place a few on here just incase anyone is interested. There used to be a hotel by the name of Prince but they have changed everything now and the hotel is now called Khayem gardens, I doubt very much if this hotel is in the travel brochure but if anyone is looking to stay in a hotel in Nabeul then I do recomend this hotel as it really is lovely. Another hotel which is now packed with tourists from Algeria is called The Kheops which is not far from Khayem Gardens, the nice thing about this hotel is the fact that the pool is quite big and is 50 metres long so for those that love the pool and like to swim then this is the pool for you.Another hotel not very far from the two that I mentioned is the Riadh hotel, it's friendly they have a pool for babies plus a large pool for adults. The good thing about all of the hotels that I mentioned is that you can get to the beach within minutes. Another hotel that has been upgraded in Nabeul is the Pyramids which is also next to the beach. Nabeul is a beautiful city and full of pottery infact the large pot in Nabeul has been re painted after 50 years by a gentleman called Nasserdine and he was still painting it today with some finishing touches, I will post some photos very soon. :)

Trulymadlydeeply

Hi roulla stayed at the kheopps long time ago for new year was lovely.

ROULLA

ROULLA

Does anyone remember the Hotel Prince in Nabeul? Well it's changed to Khayam Garden and is really beautiful. Take a look for yourself :) or add your favourite hotel here.
http://www.khayamgarden.com/

Selmi

Does anyone remember the Hotel Prince in Nabeul? Well it's changed to Khayam Garden and is really beautiful. Take a look for yourself :) or add your favourite hotel here.
http://www.khayamgarden.com/
Hi Roulla, we stayed at the Khayam Garden Beach resort in February can recommend it,lovely surroundings, beautiful beach, food nice, however rooms quite dated , also the hotel is used quite frequently for conferences so can get really busy! one of our quilty pleasures has be "Sahara beach"in monastir lol ! 22 times the kids loved it"butlins" in the sun !! On a more upper class level it has to be "la Baderia" in Hammamet amazing place or the "mouradi hotel" in Derjba, the list is endless ! Xx

ROULLA