Hotels in Sousse and PEK

annibee

i stayed royal kenz (where i met my guy lol) 3 years ago and yeh jane they shut at 12ish but can get taxi to metalika or primadonna (houria) which are open till 4 or 5 in morning. only 2 or 3 dinars for taxi and no entrance fees :)

Jane BM

i stayed royal kenz (where i met my guy lol) 3 years ago and yeh jane they shut at 12ish but can get taxi to metalika or primadonna (houria) which are open till 4 or 5 in morning. only 2 or 3 dinars for taxi and no entrance fees :)
He he!!! met mine there as well!

annibee

quote="janebenmohamed, post: 226232, member: 8469"]He he!!! met mine there as well![ he wasnt working on renovations was he lol?

Jane BM

quote="janebenmohamed, post: 226232, member: 8469"]He he!!! met mine there as well![ he wasnt working on renovations was he lol?
No.....he was the dreaded entertainment!!! lol

christiger

thanks for that least we wont have to go bed at 12 everynight

Jack_Swagel

Hi All…. You all have shared wonderful and useful information regarding Hotel Karawan. I really liked this info. I was not aware about this hotel. But I found here many information about this hotel. Thanks to all of you for informative sharing.

Jack_Swagel

You have shared nice post on “Hotel Kaiser”. I read your great post and I found here many helpful information about this Hotel. I really like this place. I would like to visit Hotel Kaiser soon …

caveatemptor

You have shared nice post on “Hotel Kaiser”. I read your great post and I found here many helpful information about this Hotel. I really like this place. I would like to visit Hotel Kaiser soon …
Hello Jack, and where will you be travelling from?

caveatemptor

Hi All…. You all have shared wonderful and useful information regarding Hotel Karawan. I really liked this info. I was not aware about this hotel. But I found here many information about this hotel. Thanks to all of you for informative sharing.
Now Jack, you will be in a quandary, will you stay at the Kaiser or the Karawan?

lainie

maybe both

nikky2409

MY first impressions of this hotel

From the outside, doesnt look that good. But once inside quite a clean welcoming reception. Was greeted with a walm welcoming smile from Faycel the recpetion manager. We didnt have our hotel voucher but wasnt a problem and was told to give it to them asap.

We went in the lift OMG its on the outside of the building and is all glass, Lovely looking out over sousse to the sea, but my head for heights isnt great so the first time I had a quick glance and turned my back lol but by the end of the stay was fully enjoying the view especially at night.

Got to the door of our floor (5th) and the smell of bleach was also a welcoming smell lol. We got in our room, which was so clean and big. Brand new toilet and bathroom fittings. no cracked tiles and big bath and room.
nice view of sousse town from the balcony. I especially liked the area behind the bed which was like a tradition tunisian door, with 2 metal round door knobs ,wont go into to details but we had great fun ;-):eek:

Had booked bed & breakfast but didnt make it to breakfast :D
we did eat in the pizza place in the hotel, not a bad priced place and nice pizza. serve wine and beer too.

The only problem we had here was the heater didnt work on arrival, some one was sent up whilst we were out and got it working , which was great, untill the 2nd day I started to get really ill will flue and the heater although worked started to make a loud unbearable noise,so again called and a guy was sent up immediately only to tell us it needed to be completely taken apart as the fan was catching and they couldnt do it and was told to change roomsin the morning, but we were due to check out next day so spent the night cold but peaceful.

overall for the £8 a night for 2 people bed & breakfast (lowcostbeds.com)
I think this hotel is well worth considering if you are holidaying on a budget! and I dare say could compete along side some so called 4* hotels in many areas of service.
I did try to extend my stay direct with hotel but was quoted £20 a night, so definitely alot cheaper booking online.

We stayed at the Kaiser too! For a whole month and loved it. Local to everything and everyone was so friendly. The massage package was excellent and only found out about the gym on the last but one day or would have been in there very day..
There is a restaurant just down from there called 'Frites' something were we ate everyday and the food was fabulous and "Abdul" is the best waiter ever!! ;-p
We have stayed in many hotels in Tunisia for 2* to 5* and the Kaiser is well on par with the 4*-5* and very good vale for money(lowcostholidays.com).. :)

lynn

so the Kaiser is ok then is it? do they do AI or just B&B?

Jasmine

Half Board or B/B Lynn :)

I enjoyed our stay here...

lynn

woth a try I suppose I like Sousse and Kantoui is gone so expensive

huttan

room rate for March
Per Person Total Room Cost
2 Adults Double
Bed And Breakfast
£42 £84
Select Room
2 Adults Twin Room City View (A)
Bed And Breakfast
£44 £88
Select Room
2 Adults Double/Twin Balcony/Terrace
Bed And Breakfast
£48 £96
Select Room
2 Adults Twin Room City View (A)
Half Board
£71 £142
Select Room
2 Adults Double/Twin Balcony/Terrace
Half Board
£77 £154
Select Room
2 Adults Double
Half Board
£80 £160
lovely hotel, went at Christmas
Is that for a week?

nikky2409

so the Kaiser is ok then is it? do they do AI or just B&B?
I'd stay B&B lynn as there are some lovely restaurants all nearby and cheap too so you can chose were you want to eat and not restricted to meal times..xx

lynn

I'd stay B&B lynn as there are some lovely restaurants all nearby and cheap too so you can chose were you want to eat and not restricted to meal times..xx
yea maybe an idea as i spend loads on AI and don't always like the food

DiamondonaRuby

Hello there,

I have just joined this site after doing a little research on love rats in Tunisia.

I recently returned from a holiday at the Karawan Hotel in Sousse. While there I met a lovely guy (i hope?) I put it all down to a holiday romance. Before I left he told me that his feelings were deep for me and asked if we could keep in touch. As I felt the same, I agreed.

I have been back a week and we are in touch constantly via mobile phones. He isn't technically minded so doesn't use facebook or skype. I am arranging to go back in July and am very much looking forward to it.

He isn't younger than me. He is actually 4 years older than me, which is great.

I have read all the posts about love rats on this and another site so am armed with a lot of information on them.

I just want to add that at no point has he asked me for anything, including money. He has made no references to the future other than to say he feels good with me.

The reason for this post is: I wondered if any of you here have holidayed at the Karawan and if you know any of the staff and whether any of them are known as love rats. I don't really want to say his name as we all know what a small place Sousse is and the fact that everyone seems to know eachother. Therefore the last thing I want is anything getting back to him that I don't trust him.

Hopefully none of you will come back with any information lol, but if you do, I would be glad of any information.

Thanks in advance
D x