Hotels in Sousse and PEK

Essem

Staff member
Hi DiamondonaRuby

Welcome to tunisia.com and to our forum.

Sousse is like other towns here, a bit of a goldfish bowl really.

Good to hear you had a great holiday with good company and that you're thinking of coming back.

I'm sure if someone knows the staff in the Karawan, they'll reply when next on.

DiamondonaRuby

Thank you for your kind reply!!

yes, i have had a look on another site and there is absolutely no mention of him.

To be honest, after reading some of the posts there, I find the members a bit intimidating with their replies to some of the ladies who have been caught out, soo thought I would try here as nothing is so personal.

Sorry if that upsets anyone.

DiamondonaRuby

Thank you Essem for the very kind welcome.

Jane BM

Thank you for your kind reply!!

yes, i have had a look there and there is absolutely no mention of him.

To be honest, after reading some of the posts there, I find the members a bit intimidating with their replies to some of the ladies who have been caught out, soo thought I would try here as nothing is so personal.

Sorry if that upsets anyone.
Welcome to the forum DiamondonaRuby...(love the name by the way...;))...yes we are quite a friendly bunch on here on the whole....as you have done a lot of research already, then at least you arent letting your emotions run away with you at this early stage...and its good that you are aware of what to look out for in the future...good luck...xx

DiamondonaRuby

Thanks Janebenmohammed!!! It is very nice to receive such warm welcomes!! I knew I had choosen the right form!!:)

5misa

welcome diamondonaruby!

I know of 1 person working there.
the guy running around showing people the massage-book, if you know who I mean?
its not him, is it?

marhaba

ive only stayed and drank there played pool there once. Sorry i cant help you, but welcome to this forum. This forum is by far better than other one. I hope you find anything you looking for in the future. I like you am younger than my hubby, how old r u?

marhaba

yea maybe an idea as i spend loads on AI and don't always like the food
riadh palms is a decent price for AI we was 272 for 2 weeks over xmas 2 people :)

5misa

so
ive only stayed and drank there played pool there once.
so have I. its by far the most calm and clean place I've ever been to have a drink and a game of pool in sousse .:)

DiamondonaRuby

(I know of 1 person working there.
its not him, is it?)

Hi 5misa,
Thanks for the reply, but know it isn't him. I think his name is Sudi (not his real name, i know) Got to know most of the staff as I was there 3 weeks. Do you know him well?

DiamondonaRuby

(ive only stayed and drank there played pool there once. Sorry i cant help you, but welcome to this forum. This forum is by far better than other one. I hope you find anything you looking for in the future. I like you am younger than my hubby, how old r u?)

Hi Marhaba!

Thanks for the welcome!!

I have no reason to distrust him at this point, but don't want to get my fingers burnt, so to speak. I am 40 years old and he is 44 years old, so acceptable age, lol.

lynn

riadh palms is a decent price for AI we was 272 for 2 weeks over xmas 2 people :)
thats good, been thinking of going there ..

Jasmine

Welcome to the forum DiamondonaRuby :)

Take your time and dont rush into anything. Im not sure why you are trying to find out information about him if there is no reason not to trust him? (at this point)..

Please be aware that some dont ask for money directly - they will use sob stories about how hard it is, in order for you to feel sorry for them and make it seem like you are sending off your own back, not that hes asked..

This is not a good enough indicator that hes not a rat (cos he hasnt asked for anything)...But only time will tell in all things to do with relationships. Just clue yourself up on everything in the process of enjoying your relationship with him....And i hope that you dont discover anything.

Good Luck :)

DiamondonaRuby

Thank you Jasmine for the welcome and advice. I toohope that I don't discover anything which is why I felt the need to ask. Going back will cost money and want to be sure that it is worth it.

Essem

Staff member
(ive only stayed and drank there played pool there once. Sorry i cant help you, but welcome to this forum. This forum is by far better than other one. I hope you find anything you looking for in the future. I like you am younger than my hubby, how old r u?)

Hi Marhaba!

Thanks for the welcome!!

I have no reason to distrust him at this point, but don't want to get my fingers burnt, so to speak. I am 40 years old and he is 44 years old, so acceptable age, lol.
Hi Diamondonaruby

He's 44 and not married?

DiamondonaRuby

Hi Essem,

He was married but has been divorced 5 years with a 10 year old son. His ex wife is tunisian and I am well aware that divorced tunisian women are rare. I do not know what happened to the breakdown of the marriage and at this stage in the relationship, I don't feel it is my place to ask, lol.

Jasmine

Are you sure he's divorced?

Its like them saying they are not married but you later find that they have a Tunisian wife in the wings :eek:

DiamondonaRuby

Hi Jasmine, obviously I have just his word that he is divorced. I don't know for sure. He lives in at the hotel, and as far as I am aware, he did not disappear anywhere on a regular basis and seemed to be respected by the other staff.

huttan

olliebaby

(I know of 1 person working there.
its not him, is it?)

Hi 5misa,
Thanks for the reply, but know it isn't him. I think his name is Sudi (not his real name, i know) Got to know most of the staff as I was there 3 weeks. Do you know him well?
welcome diamondonaruby!

I know of 1 person working there.
its not him, is it?
Hi DiamondonaRuby, do you mean Suidi and as a firstname or surname? (the massage guy?)